Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[GIVEAWAY + TCPDEX RP] TCP Housing Initiative
Are you an individual offering housing, or do you represent a company/complex (such as apartment complexes, a community, education center, etc)? Individual
What is your name/the name of your company/complex? Gen
What kind of housing will you be providing? Housing and travel, a few long-term residences and traveling to work on commission
For how long will you be providing housing? However long they're willing to stay. Long-term residents preferred. 
What resources will your residents have access to? Food and shelter from the weather regardless of location, contact with different types of clients and exploration 
What are local job/academic opportunities? Odd jobs and apprenticeships. Online study if required
What kind of TCP types are you best equipped for? Creature, weapon, abstract, or body types. 
What kind of TCP types are you least equipped for? Food types, machine types, and nature types. 
What kind of TCP types are restricted/not allowed in your housing? Messy food or form types.
What kind of personality would your ideal resident have? Energetic, willing to work and try new things or to argue their point of view / defend themselves
Why this kind of personality? Easier for them to handle, there's sometimes dangerous situations around here and I'd like to not need to worry or handhold them. 
What kind of personality would be not ideal for your housing situation? Very reliant on others, can't handle conflict. 
Why? Personal bias, I don't think we'd get along well and I don't want to fall into bad habits or stress them out 
What do you aim to get by housing this TCP? Company and something interesting to do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [GIVEAWAY + TCPDEX RP] TCP Housing Initiative - by Wittlog - 10-09-2019, 10:47 PM
RE: [GIVEAWAY + TCPDEX RP] TCP Housing Initiative - by Wittlog - 10-10-2019, 01:32 PM
RE: [GIVEAWAY + TCPDEX RP] TCP Housing Initiative - by deathgameholic - 10-26-2019, 03:23 AM