Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story
[Image: l2uTJG9.png]

From his crumpled mess on the floor the spider speaks speaks.
"You know this sort of thing happens quite often to me.... but you're the most middling case of it yet."
"...Excuse me? I just dropped you."
"Mm. You did. Although upon further inspection however you seem to be a child and not a very short man. Tell, how old are you?"
"...14."
"Ah. Hehe, that's about right then. Quite something you have on your person, that spook of a personification."

[Image: gaFDZ29.png]
A face rises from the mist.
"I...."
"You downed me once, but you did not finish me off."
Oh god he's huge.

[Image: C66mFUI.png]

"If you were a few years older I'd drop you for something like this. You appear to be in the family buisness though which... I have mixed feelings on."
Charon: You know about our line?
Arabis: Are you kidding child? I was there when it started.
Charon: Yeah, no. You look like a glam artist on their first day of retirement.
Arabis: Debatable and mostly. We're rather long lived folks. Hmmmmmm.
He places his hand on your head, dropping any facade of playing the mighty and dreaded quickly.
[Image: shhCgYZ.png]

Arabis: You got the eye thing even to your distant generation... must say it's nice that there's still some resemblence.
Charon: Heh, Must be a dominant gene.
Arabis: Good, it looks glamorous on everyone and you'll appreciate it when you're older.
Erica: Gramps, where were you?
Arabis: I was assisting a rabbity looking youth but he insisted he'd be fine on his own. I do hope he'll avoid fighting but considering how much he liked punching through everything we can at least appreciate that he'll be easy to trail.
Charon: Geezer?!
Arabis: Mm, a rather unfortunate name but he wears it with enough stride. Is he yours?
Charon: Yes! Where'd he go?
Arabis: He's moving toward the old village. I insisted we go by transport but he insisted he could make it on his own.
Charon: He's 15 and short for his age, he'll get vaporwaved.
Arabis: No... folks like him are too stubborn for that. With such said we certainly should try to hop onto a train and intercept him. There seems to be a few around...
Charon: Yeah that's... why are they here? Where are we actually?
Arabis: What some would call purgatory and what I'd call what's left of home.
Erica: It's like... a hodgepodge of things lost to time and space. And some things soon to come. We're all connected by it just a little

Arabis: Where I came from is barely anything anymore so this is the closest... under better circumstances this would be a trip through memory lane but we have other issues."
Charon: Urgent?
Arabis: If it finds us.
Erica: Yeah uh... ya'll don't freak out but we're on some existential dread level.
Arabis: Futility of existence tier threat. Nothing new on my end but I assure you it only has gotten harder with time. You... you know your ancient ones yes?
Charon: Uh...
Erica: Angels.
You feel your blood turn cold.
Arabis: Are you alright there?
Erica: We kinda spooked him hard gramps, give him a moment.
Charon: I wanna just take Geezer and go home.
Arabis: Mm.
Erica: Probably for the best. You get killed by a Angel, you get retconned.
Charon: How.... how do you know that?
Arabis: Because... if you go with us on a transport I'll tell you everything, how about that.
Charon: Yeah god please.
Erica: Real talk is we weren't going to give you the option because we can't kinda leave you here anyway... if you're here like this you're probably marked for death.
Charon: WHAT?! Okay no what does that mean?
Erica: It'll be safer if we're doing this while moving.

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by ThreadLurkingComorant - 10-03-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by Guest - 01-01-2020, 07:28 AM
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by Guest - 01-18-2020, 08:56 AM