Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[GIVEAWAY + TCPDEX RP] TCP Housing Initiative
(This forum has some mysterious has some mysterious stains on it.)

Are you an individual offering housing, or do you represent a company/complex (such as apartment complexes, a community, education center, etc)?

Individual.

What is your name/the name of your company/complex?

Tremor, greater god in a far off pantheon of Mutations and Mourning.

What kind of housing will you be providing?

Cats in my care will be housed in my research facility. They will each be given a private room, with an attached bathroom.

For how long will you be providing housing?

There will initially be a contract for one year. After that, the cats are free to leave to settle down in Epiphora, or anywhere in Urovis, but can stay for as long as they desire.

What resources will your residents have access to?

What's mine is theirs. My facility houses a grand library and aboveground greenhouse, as well as an exercise room and pool. Trips to the nearby town are also permitted.

What are local job/academic opportunities?

Cats under contract will work as my research assistants, with pay of course. Throughout the year they will be taught biology, psychology, and other useful scientific knowledge, and be taught useful everyday skills like cooking, gardening, and housekeeping. The nearby town always has small businesses hiring for those who leave after the contract expires, or contracted cats looking for a part time gig.

What kind of TCP types are you best equipped for?

Body types. My research is geared towards them specifically, as I am looking to see if their abilities can safely be used or manipulated in a medical field to heal physical and mental injuries for more complex lifeforms. Food types and Abstract types are also suitable.

What kind of TCP types are you least equipped for?

Weapon types. I've done polls with the patients who have signed up for my experiments, and this is the type they are least comfortable with.

What kind of TCP types are restricted/not allowed in your housing?

Weapon types, for the reason listed above.

What kind of personality would your ideal resident have?

Cooperative, easygoing, and willing to learn.

Why this kind of personality?

I want assistants that my patients will feel at ease around.

What kind of personality would be not ideal for your housing situation?

Defiant, stubborn, or outright aggresive.

Why?

I don't want my patients to be wary of my assistants. Nor do I want an accident to occur if someone doesn't want to follow directions.

What do you aim to get by housing this TCP?

Overall, I want to see how much Morbit's littlest residents can help those bigger than them, whether is be through physical or mental healing, and help types who are usually looked down upon find their place among us.
[Image: 3DaQdhK.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [GIVEAWAY + TCPDEX RP] TCP Housing Initiative - by RibbonCharm - 10-03-2019, 12:44 AM
RE: [GIVEAWAY + TCPDEX RP] TCP Housing Initiative - by Wittlog - 10-09-2019, 10:47 PM
RE: [GIVEAWAY + TCPDEX RP] TCP Housing Initiative - by Wittlog - 10-10-2019, 01:32 PM