Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[GIVEAWAY + TCPDEX RP] TCP Housing Initiative
The form appears to be filled out in print instead of handwriting, and the odd-looking, vaguely robotic bird that returns it in its beak seems to be slow to respond, almost as if it were being controlled by something else.

Are you an individual offering housing, or do you represent a company/complex (such as apartment complexes, a community, education center, etc)?
I am an individual.

What is your name/the name of your company/complex?
Forceps.

What kind of housing will you be providing?
I own a small number of apartment complexes scattered throughout Taverne, both TCP-sized and standard-sized, and I am in the process of building more throughout Morbit as a whole.

For how long will you be providing housing?
Until the TCP wishes to leave, or I am forced to remove them due to violent behavior towards myself or other residents.

What resources will your residents have access to?
I maintain an underwater tunnel system that connects various parts of the world to my own abode. Residents will have the opportunity to use said tunnel system to travel to various places in the world.

What are local job/academic opportunities?
"Local" is a term that is ill-fitted for my situation. TCPs may relocate as they please via the aforementioned tunnel network and stay in one of my apartment complexes. Although the complexes are few and far between, I am attempting to strategically place them in key parts of the world to allow for residents to choose between as many environments as possible.

What kind of TCP types are you best equipped for?
I consider myself to be able to support a variety of TCP types, so long as they are relatively self-sufficient.

What kind of TCP types are you least equipped for?
Due to the nature of my housing initiative, I am less able to provide special care for TCPs that need it, such as weapon types or TCPs with certain conditions/modifiers.

What kind of TCP types are restricted/not allowed in your housing?
I try to accommodate TCPs of all types, but on rare occasion a few of the more destructive types (fire type, acid type, etc.) have been turned down due to the cost of repairs for their living space.

What kind of personality would your ideal resident have?
Ideally a TCP should be self-sufficent, able to ask for what they want, and willing to live peacefully in close proximity to other TCPs.

Why this kind of personality?
As my housing network grows larger, it becomes more and more difficult to monitor each resident closely. I am prone to oversight, and it would be best that if a TCP cannot manage themselves, they at least be able to make their dilemma known.

What kind of personality would be not ideal for your housing situation?
I do not want TCPs that are prone to conflict with their neighbors.

Why?
The purpose of my housing network is to keep people out of dangerous situations, and it rather defeats the purpose of doing so if the situation they are coming into is equally bad. Verbal conflict between residents is discouraged and physical conflict is grounds for eviction.

What do you aim to get by housing this TCP?
I aim to offer solace and protection to those who need it. The only thing I ask in return is that none of my residents judge each other and live peacefully amongst themselves. If the TCP so chooses, they may help with maintenance for my facilities.

In addition, I believe my particular situation would be well-suited for research activities, as I can provide relatively safe and quick travel throughout different parts of Taverne and other locations as my tunnel network expands.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [GIVEAWAY + TCPDEX RP] TCP Housing Initiative - by knux400 - 09-26-2019, 07:25 PM
RE: [GIVEAWAY + TCPDEX RP] TCP Housing Initiative - by Wittlog - 10-09-2019, 10:47 PM
RE: [GIVEAWAY + TCPDEX RP] TCP Housing Initiative - by Wittlog - 10-10-2019, 01:32 PM