Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[GIVEAWAY + TCPDEX RP] TCP Housing Initiative
The ruffneck pinches the area between his eyes and lets out a long sigh, seemingly in disgust. "This is a... rather skim selection I must say. But, I was told not to come back empty handed, so I suppose we'll have to make do." He looks between the TCPs. "Definitely not Bruno, this is aiming to be a girl group, after all. Such a shame, too. His pattern would certainly fit the pallet." He glances to Gracie and Marjorie. "Tacky color schemes... our stylists can work around that. Subpar dance moves, but it's at least something."
cw: misgendering
Show ContentSpoiler:
"We'll take Gracie. Her gimmick is promising, perhaps we can make her the "quirky" one in the group. We'll just have to adjust Monica's demeanor, which shouldn't be difficult in the least." He chuckles somewhat, a cold and hollow sound. "She very eager to please. But yes, we'll take Gracie. We can straighten her whiskers, bedazzle her collar, the works. Perhaps if PRX goes in a different direction her ragged style would fit better, but for now she'll just have to be a...work in progress."
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [GIVEAWAY + TCPDEX RP] TCP Housing Initiative - by King-Clod - 09-20-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: [GIVEAWAY + TCPDEX RP] TCP Housing Initiative - by Wittlog - 10-09-2019, 10:47 PM
RE: [GIVEAWAY + TCPDEX RP] TCP Housing Initiative - by Wittlog - 10-10-2019, 01:32 PM