Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bartholomew’s Shooting Booth (Cheating encouraged!)
((these are not actual characters i have, i just felt like making a shitpost))

Two scruffy-looking individuals- a beatfox and an OBJ- are walking past the booth. The OBJ notices the sign and speaks to his friend in a thick foreign accent.
"Ah! Is as I was saying! Come, Ivan!"
"I am not so sure, Dimitri. This is not seeming like the best of ideas."
"Nonsense! This will work." Dimitri, the OBJ, excitedly walks up to the counter with Ivan following behind, a skeptical expression on his face.

"I would like one play, please." Dimitri ignores the inevitable strange look the TCP gives him and waits for the ducks to start moving.
"Dimitri, you are going to hurt yourself. This does not work, I tell you this."
"You see, Ivan..." Dimitri ignores Ivan's protests and holds the pistol like a rifle, fingers wrapped around an invisible barrel far in front of the real one.
"If you hold pistol like me, you will never shoot the inaccurate, for fear of shooting fingers."

Ivan opens his mouth to say something, but before he can, Dimitri takes his shot, aiming for the three-pointer duck.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bartholomew’s Shooting Booth (Cheating encouraged!) - by knux400 - 06-29-2019, 11:48 AM