Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[RAFFLE] TCP Worldbuilding Game
Twain Troubles
Article 176
Face For Feasts, The Coin Beasts
A Brief Summary
     Whether or not you like it, I think it’s safe to say we have all met a facebank at some point. If you are new here and haven’t had the… pleasure yet, welcome to my article summary, maybe this will give you a strange sort of warning as to what exactly the big deal is with facebanks. Facebanks have the natural instinct to seek out and eat your coins. While they are polite enough to let you give them the coins and not take them, they will follow you until you give in and feed them. When they are close enough, they begin slapping their cheeks, a noise that can’t… really be described, just experienced. If you leave your wallet on a table while one is following you, it will bat at it until you comply. They know when you have coins, if you try to hide them they will just stare. It is not easy to get them in for an interview. I had several I tried to get to talk, but they only took my change and disappeared. There’s a video surfacing of someone chasing a small herd of facebanks down the street asking them for an interview- that’s not me. That’s just a funny tiger type that looks like me. Probably part kitsune if you think it has multiple tails like the rumor says. 
     One facebank informed me they will bake coins into bread and other things at their friends bakery, which started as a joke but he really liked the bread. I met one facebank hybrid, a five type mind you, who supplied you with Fear Slime for a price, taking no health damage. I keep it in a jar, I really don’t know what else to do with it, but I have it. Back to my original point, facebank hybrids seem to have more control for their coin hunger, and are often able to use their other parts abilities after being paid a proper amount. Further exploration may be needed, although I don’t know how… should I put out an ad again? No one responded to the facebank call last time, except this one guy in a facebank suit. They couldn’t eat coins, I really don’t understand why they came. This should conclude my article summary, I hope you take the time to read the proper article when it comes out. While I may be painted as a bumbling idiot by some of my colleagues, I do put a lot of effort into my articles. I do hope you take the time to see that.
~ Twain

This became more complicated then I wanted it to be. I just wanted to write about Twain writing about facebanks eating coins. I do not have a good explanation for this. I wonder what to do with all of the “extra content” I wrote.
Give Me Your Coins

Messages In This Thread
[RAFFLE] TCP Worldbuilding Game - by skinstealer - 05-11-2019, 06:13 AM
RE: [RAFFLE] TCP Worldbuilding Game - by cosmo - 05-12-2019, 06:58 PM
RE: [RAFFLE] TCP Worldbuilding Game - by Spriter - 05-17-2019, 10:08 PM
RE: [RAFFLE] TCP Worldbuilding Game - by seppawku - 05-17-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: [RAFFLE] TCP Worldbuilding Game - by Rotshout - 05-17-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: [RAFFLE] TCP Worldbuilding Game - by cosmo - 05-21-2019, 02:50 AM
RE: [RAFFLE] TCP Worldbuilding Game - by Spriter - 05-21-2019, 03:17 PM
RE: [RAFFLE] TCP Worldbuilding Game - by seppawku - 05-24-2019, 11:00 PM
RE: [RAFFLE] TCP Worldbuilding Game - by seppawku - 05-25-2019, 10:15 PM
RE: [RAFFLE] TCP Worldbuilding Game - by cosmo - 05-28-2019, 11:48 PM