Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INFERNO - A Intermission [Passing Assassin]
[Image: Inferno%20Small.png]
[image description: A anthropomorphic dog woman in a jagged void between two fragmented surreal landscapes. She is postured as if you caught her in the middle of something, her expression silly but directly acknowledging the reader. She holds a book in her hands with a spread showcasing the alchemist symbols for The Sun, The Earth, and Pluto aligned. The borders of the artwork seem to be cracked open, allowing her shadow to extend past it.]

???: Hello! Seems like you've slipped down here too. The way back up isn't too hard to find, given you're willing to think outside the box.

???: Me? I'm usually down here I suppose... I'd offer you a cocktail, or some tea if we were a little closer to my spot... I'm Dolce Durante.
(Dohl-Shey Duu-Rahn-Tey)

Dolce: And you...?

Dolce: Ah.. not quick to reply? Then I think that pins down who or what you are exactly... I wouldn't worry though, it's enough to separate guest from foe and that's a tad important lately.

Dolce: You're the former in case you're wondering, if you were the latter I wouldn't be taking so kindly to being given the quiet treatment. That said I should really give you chance to speak, can only gauge so much from silence. Hmm..

Dolce: You're fine by the way just.. I figure you know the rules by now. To engage with those outside your domain is to bind yourself to the rules of them... though now that these borders are cracked I don't know how long that will last. For now.. a game? One that might be a bit familiar. Let me just get a spread going and...

Dolce: Pick a card, tell me whatever inclines you toward it. I promise you there's no such thing as stupid questions or wrong answers.

(0) The Fool: The Fated Pilgrim, The Envoy of the Beginning
The proof of how far we've come, A Reminder of how much we've left behind.

(XIII) Death: The Ferryman of Change, The Path that Ends Suffering
All Good Things must come to a End, All Wounds will heal with time

(XXI) The World: The Journey's End, The Soul's Final Form
The Fruit of all life's labors, The truth that living is futility

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
INFERNO - A Intermission [Passing Assassin] - by ThreadLurkingComorant - 08-26-2024, 09:36 PM