Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skinstealer journal- a misc collection of postings
vanilla mortis

past few days have been pretty rough mentally and physically...such is life! i don't really have any petz of my own yet buuuut if i'm out for a while, i'll work on that. for now, i went to the second Petz Party event yesterday and the day before, and had a really fun time participating! we ended up participating in a petz breeding event (a very interesting use of 2-3 hours...) and some other stuff, which i will get to within the post...
[Image: 2_04_03_24_3_00_56.png]
[image description: a petz collage of ire and fooly, a teal and white clown-like creature with red, yellow, and blue stripes, a party hat, and balloons tied to his curled up tail. the two are presented neutrally, and a mountain-focused animal crossing wild world wallpaper makes up the background.]

since the themes of the petz party were "pot of gold" and "rainbows", it made sense to bring out our two rainbow-y petz from our personal crew- ire and fooly. the two had never met before and we're still learning a lot about them, so it seemed like an interesting time. a fun fact: fooly is based on an adoptable designed by @cheet!

[Image: 2_04_03_24_3_01_07.png]
[image description: another petz collage featuring ire and fooly. the two of them are flirtatious, clearly interested in each other.]

oh they like each other. okay. they immediately hit it off and started flirting and cuddling, which is really cute and sweet...i think this is also the first relationship that's really popped off in this crew aside from whatever the hell you could call snooze and mackerel's dynamic. love is in the air!

fooly actually had a kid with ire during the course of this because we forgot to fix either of them so i guess if anyone has suggestions for features to mix go crazy??? we're thinking a time themed jester look for sure- ire is a robot, if it matters.
[Image: 2_04_03_24_3_01_18.png]
[image description: another collage of ire and fooly, with both wearing green-heavy outfits. notably, ire has a wizard hat, butterfly wings, and swirly glasses, while fooly has butterly antennae and glasses that dont line up with his eyes.]

then there was a fashion show event...for context, you can get petz to have sort-of random clothing put on them if you shove a bunch of clothes on the ground, get some auto-rolling balls and let them bump into everything while the pet runs through. it is a time-honored tradition in the petz community and a good excuse for some hilarity. it's very common to have the justification be "the pet picked it out", so here we can observe just how good ire and fooly are at dressing themselves. ire was the one entered in the contest, and while it didn't win, it did do pretty well! fooly was just there for fun.

we didn't do a huge gameplay session during this event because we did get kind of overtaken with The Breeding Challenge Event but it was fun! we will definitely be doing it again, and will have to return with The Time Clown when we make that for fooly and ire....

pokemon OCs later maybe!
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: skinstealer journal- a misc collection of postings - by skinstealer - 03-04-2024, 10:47 PM