Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skinstealer journal- a misc collection of postings
rin mortis

hi, the past few days have been really rough due to Sickness Issues, but have a blog entry!

the first few images were from a session two days ago with our newest system member, bubblegum! she's excited to meet people and hang out, so give her a warm welcome. she likes loud, synthy music, being silly, and candy- with lots more to figure out over time, i'm sure.
[Image: 2_27_02_24_4_18_36.png]
[image description: a petz collage of namesake, a small cat hex with one big cutesy eye, pink and yellow starry patterns, and a sweet expression. she is running around, hissing, and looking generally indignant. it has a starry animal crossing background.]

namesake is a scrimblo of an animal but bubblegum was happy to adopt her as her own little guy to take care of. with her alley cat personality, namesake is full of Hate, and seems especially prone to hissing at the camera and being aggressive about anything and everything. not sure how much of that is the base personality or stats coming into play...something to look into eventually!

fun facts: namesake was built around fears of surveillance put into a cutesy form, though i cant remember the specific prompt...i think canonically she has a Scary Voice though. custom sounds eventually...?
[Image: 2_27_02_24_4_18_43.png]
[image description: a petz collage of namesake, this time in brightly colored checkerboard pants, a purple sweater, and a yellow head bow. she seems pleased with the clothes, aside from hissing in one image.]

here's the outfit bubblegum chose for her. we feel like we've outgrown our current wardrobe a bit, even with how good this fit is...i think we need to go make more basic sets of clothes soon in different themes. maybe some pastels and floral patterns for spring? i dunno!

namesake looks cute here, though, even if she continued to get pissy when taking pictures. she actually really enjoyed being dressed up itself, but the second the camera came out she was out to Kill. maybe she's the one who doesnt like being surveyed....
[Image: 2_27_02_24_4_18_53.png]
[image description: a petz image collage of namesake playing with a small green balloon and eating raspberry cheesecake. she seems playful, but has plenty of angry poses too.]

playing was interesting. she seems to have a low confidence stat, at least from our first guess- she fled from objects when introduced, but got over it pretty quick. she likes carrying around the green balloon and jumped right into eating some cheesecake. still fucking pissed at the camera.
[Image: 2_27_02_24_4_19_01.png]
[image description: a petz collage of namesake and teddy, rin's personal hex with a black, white and blue palette, a feline jester look, and tiger print patches. teddy is wearing bluee and white starry pajamas and a black starry party hat. him and namesake don't seem to get along.]

since we were both fronting, we tried getting teddy out to meet namesake. they didnt really vibe much, unfortunately....when will this bunch acquire True Friendship!

then, yesterday, while i was fighting the Great And Terrible Tummy War and suffering psychic damage from the tumblr AI exodus, i decided to make a hex of my personal moodboard creature from ace...
[Image: 2_28_02_24_3_52_41.png]
[image description: a petz image collage of bedtime bear, a small, toy sized teddy bear hex with a blue front half with varying shades of pink hearts, a blue and white starry balk half, fluffy cheeks and legs, a peach gradient, rat-like tail, heart and moon earrings, and a pleasant smile. he is playing around and having a great time, and poses frequently for the camera. and the image is set to a playroom wall background from animal crossing wild world.]

enter bedtime bear! i decided to make him tiny because of one of the inspos on his moodboard being a beanie baby, and man, what a cutie he is. persian personality so he's sleepy, of course, but he seems pretty active despite that. randomized personalities at work i suppose
[Image: 2_28_02_24_3_52_54.png]
[image description: a petz image collage of snooze and bedtime bear interacting. snooze is also wearing brown glasses and a green bow. the two seem to be intrigued with each other.]

and now time to introduce the bedtime creatures together...snooze and bedtime bear met up and seemed to be pleased with each other while together, but showed no issue separating when it was time to put bedtime bear away. snooze does not truly care in the end...
[Image: 2_28_02_24_3_53_04.png]
[image description: a petz collage of snooze and mackerel, a soft looking, chunky cat with big, shiny fish eyes, blushing cheeks, a dorsal fin, and a little fish tail, interacting. the two petz are sniffing each other and gazing at each other fondly. ]

people in-chat suggested we introduce snooze and mackerel together due to them both being personal petz of percy's...and they got along really well! they sang together and nuzzled and maybe they're into each other-

[Image: 2_28_02_24_3_53_14.png]
[image description: a petz image collage of snooze carrying around mackerel like a ball, while mackerel is the same size as her. she's also batting him around like a soccer ball and balancing on him.]

....maybe a little too much. snooze realized she could carry him around like a ball (something we'd never actually seen in our own game even after years of playing) and wanted to do That And Only That, including kicking him around and playing with him like a toy. mackerel didn't even care. he's cool with it. jesus christ.

Show Contentcurrent wishlist:
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: skinstealer journal- a misc collection of postings - by skinstealer - 02-28-2024, 07:24 PM