Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[EVENT] PMD: Explorer's Log
Krakua
Day 11

Finally starting to get the hang of these stupid things. It was Entu's idea, actually. He mentioned that I was wearing bandages on my claws when he first found me. At the time, I just took them off, because I didn't seem to be hurt at all. But Entu noticed me practicing my handwriting today, and Entu thought maybe the bandages were for softening the points. A quick trip to Charmeleon's later, and sure enough- it's much easier to hold things without breaking them. I asked Entu if wearing things like that was particularly common for clawed pokemon, but he didn't really know anyone else with claws like mine. Fair enough, I suppose. The only other pokemon I can think of are Krabby and Kingler, and I don't recall seeing any of them around here at all.

We found Corsola and Skiploom. Skiploom hadn't been hurt, thank goodness, but apparently Corsola wanted to throw him down a hole to grab some treasure for her. We turned her over to Tyranitar, who's the equivalent of a police chief here. Apparently Skiploom also has the job of updating the job boards? Impressive a kid his age can hold down a big job like that. Paras had to fill in for him since he was out being kidnapped, and that meant me and Entu had to go on sentry duty. Thankfully, I used to be super into competitive battling growing up, so I know about lots of foreign pokemon from outside my region.

We got three new team members over the course of the week- Mothim, Burmy, and Shuckle- I haven't gotten their names yet. Names are weird here. Some pokemon prefer to go by the name of their species, and some take an actual name. I guess it's a matter of personal preference, or maybe it's like a relationship thing? I'll ask Entu about that later. I've got to try and give him a break from all the questions if I can, though. It must be exhausting having to explain a whole society to someone. I should be able to figure some of this stuff out on my own.

Time is still wonky, no one really knows what's up with that. The sun keeps rising and setting, though, so I'm just going to assume that the days are normal. It's not like we have clocks here anyway.

I haven't talked about this yet since I haven't been able to properly articulate it with my inability to write- I've been seeing things. Tiny little glimpses of the past and future. Probably related to the whole time thing, but who knows at this point. It's been helpful, though. I was able to peg Corsola as a bad guy because of it. I also apparently discovered a whole new cave? Kind of? I saw Guildmaster Typhlosion jumping through a waterfall, and that's how I knew how to get in. But Typhlosion only went to the waterfall after I told them about it, and about how to get in, so it must've been the future I saw. So I only knew what to do because I saw Typhlosion doing it, and Typhlosion only knew because I told them, so... neither of us really discovered it? Or both of us did? It makes my head hurt.

We're on a list of potential candidates for a Guild-wide expedition later on. If we do good enough work, we get to go do... something. I'm a little unclear on the specifics myself. Entu seems excited, but I'm pretty indifferent. I'm still not used to this place yet, so traveling somewhere new won't make that much of a difference to me.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
[EVENT] PMD: Explorer's Log - by skinstealer - 02-22-2024, 08:12 PM
RE: [EVENT] PMD: Explorer's Log - by knux400 - 02-22-2024, 10:05 PM
RE: [EVENT] PMD: Explorer's Log - by MarxzVulpez - 02-22-2024, 10:13 PM
RE: [EVENT] PMD: Explorer's Log - by knux400 - 02-22-2024, 11:14 PM
RE: [EVENT] PMD: Explorer's Log - by knux400 - 02-23-2024, 03:11 AM
RE: [EVENT] PMD: Explorer's Log - by skinstealer - 02-23-2024, 08:59 PM
RE: [EVENT] PMD: Explorer's Log - by knux400 - 02-24-2024, 12:07 AM
RE: [EVENT] PMD: Explorer's Log - by AceOfNothing - 02-24-2024, 01:01 AM
RE: [EVENT] PMD: Explorer's Log - by AceOfNothing - 02-24-2024, 07:25 AM