Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DISCUSSION] Morbit In-Universe Media/Brands
hmmm i want a casual discussion thread for talking over official in-universe morbit media stuff. might make a thread for fan-made/RP stuff later. more fleshing this thread out after a bit, but for now let's just get it started.

blanket rules:
- community members (non-team) can suggest niches that could be filled, such as going "what about a piece of media inspired by [x]", but you can't name it or come up with huge details or anything because we would rather keep that in-house to team members. if we want suggestions on a specific thing, we will ask! at that point, you can go crazy.
- you CAN however ask questions about a piece of media to be potentially answered, though expect the team member working on it to possibly not have an immediate response if it's not in their wheelhouse.
- have fun and keep it relatively SFW- suggestive mentions are okay, but we'll probably be making a NSFW thread for this later due to working on stuff like horny game mods and pinup mags and shit like that.

CURRENT PIECES OF MEDIA (off the top of my head please remind me)

Fields of Red Grass-
post-apoc stardew/animal crossing-like, primarily played on handhelds, 2D pixel art
Playmates- anthro toy/object focused game that's kind of a cross between second life and the sims, has a huge modding scene, 3D art, played on PC, TCP developed
Friendzoo- haunted pet game, TCP developed, The Pets Are Real
Shriek's Books- no specifics yet but shriek writes and publishes horror romance novels, primarily about monsters and ghosts and etc. mostly found in Calliope. 
Unnamed Rhythm Game- DDR-like, found commonly in Plaza, has a dopple mascot
Flip- sonic-like media
Spacies (real name pending)- star fox mixed with tatsunoko serials
Unnamed Fighting Game- fighty fight game
Nutmeg and Maple- in-universe comic
Wattplants- petsite, has a lot of neopets-like features, Sort Of plant themed
[FELID_FACTOR]- forum run by TCPs for TCPs
The Pickled Corvice- generalized chat room for morbitians, lots of casual discussion
Unnamed Horror Game- somewhere between silent hill and hotline miami both gameplay and style wise
Angel Horror Show- it's like darker doctor who
Unnamed Monster Catcher- it's pokemon but for morbit! themed around crafting your monsters.

CURRENT BRANDS/CORPORATIONS
Minipix- tamagotchi-like toy, has a large following, has TCP scale and complex scale devices
SnugCo- anything branded by the Snuglin Corporation, includes products made for snuglins like liquid supplements and vitamins
Invaderz- alien themed aquapets-like toy

if there are any i forgot please remind me, discuss away
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
[DISCUSSION] Morbit In-Universe Media/Brands - by skinstealer - 02-19-2024, 05:06 AM