Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DONATION EVENT] Oneshot Funding
Okay donated $50 to the pool 
For a definite pick- Tcp pet shelter (bug shelter?): how about an advertisement for it like one of those business filmed commercials that are a little shaky but sweet  

10 prompts (Stealing from suggestions a little)
  •  Lover and Primus go on a date after not seeing eachother for a bit (post Void)
  •  Flexin summoning ritual. (Science fair if you want specific)
  • TCP moving to a company that's actually accommodating to them, trying to get over previous treatment
  • A weapon type dealing with the doctor 
  • Food type dynamics and rituals
  • Maes and Charon deal with building renovations (feel like noise would bug Maes a lot)
  • Buddy has a nightmare about the session and doesn't let Hark comfort them in the moment, Hark tries to figure out what to do when they do come to them
  • Wretch takes Voidsy to a club (I just wanna see how Voidsy would handle it. I dont think well but Im Curious)
  •  Creature type support group (more for like, monster types and scary cats. Maybe body types also? "Scary Cat Support Group"??)
  • A wizit gets an interview on TV or a podcast to talk about their "make clowns fun" movement
Give Me Your Coins

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
[DONATION EVENT] Oneshot Funding - by skinstealer - 12-20-2023, 10:46 PM
RE: [DONATION EVENT] Oneshot Funding - by AceOfNothing - 01-16-2024, 05:06 AM