Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
King's Mulligan [Interactive Project]
You point over toward the body.

Tiles: Tell me about your work there. Seems like a lot of unique choice there. It’s stylish but I have to wonder what you have in mind.

Courier: Well.. hmm..

Courier: Part of it’s pieces that seem like they’d make for a fun shape when it’s all finished, specially once I’ve gotten costume work down.

Courier: Taking a bit there.

Courier: Part of it is well.. Body I’m using’s been put through a lot of risky situations.

Courier: Insurance, never known.

Courier: Part of it is for just… exploration?

Courier: Like being able to walk around, like the big ears and snout but.. Something not quite.. Hmm.

Courier: When you’re spent most of your life a sword, and you’ve been thrust into a form massively different.. Even if you’re happy with it, it’s quite different.

Courier: And I guess the goal here is something to bridge the gap? Upright and humanoid, but not quite.. Looking like someone like you?

Courier: Nothing wrong at all, you and the others at the base are quite lovely, but.. Something further abstracted seems like it could be a good middleground.

Courier: When Styx explained to me that Lashy is the necklace and the rest of the body’s more like a complex limb, made me wonder if I could explore the concept myself.

Courier: Humanoid, but not what you first appear.

Courier: Mix of mechanical elements, bit of slime I managed to get ahold of from the folks at cups, and uh..

Tiles: The organic legs…

Courier: Aye, I had my methods and said slime keeps them preserved. Turns out getting mechanical limbs going is difficult without someone well versed in robotic constructs.

Courier: So I had to salvage something.

Courier: Plus, between you and me..

Courier: Gally and Styx got their tastes, and I wouldn’t mind them looking at me just a little more…

Courier: So you know, Lash’s done plenty to help me too.

Courier: That silly to want that? Figured it wouldn’t be too weird, least for the latter..

Courier: Dunno, plenty to think about.. Wasn’t really thinking much about wanting to connect with people like that for a long time but.. Past year’s been a lot to experience.

Tiles: So you’re relatively new then?

Courier: To the group? A little. Why?

Tiles: How much can you tell me about being onboarded with by Starman? They seem interesting.

Courier: They’re a bit odd at first, think it’s to hide a lot of their more..

Courier: Putting it in a good way..

Courier: They scheme a lot by nature, it’s why they’re in charge.

Courier; There’s technically no official leaders, especially since we’re just one of a number of groups like us coordinating in the area but..

Courier: Our specific circles have been designated the team for field work, if that makes any sense?

Courier: I’m able to get around any situation pretty quickly, so you know.

Courier: Gally is generally the one most active with that though, managed to catch me up to speed so I’m with him a lot there.

Courier: Then Styx tends to be the one who works on projects here. A few mad science nests at safe houses. He’s… really old actually. He tends to stay up late though, Starman often being there as well.

Courier: Get the sense they;’ve had a number of talks with Starman that nobody else has.

Courier: Styx says he’s opened up with them about his situation. One of few people who’ve seen him in person.

Tiles: In person?

Courier: The two share a body, but that’s only because Styx can’t exist in our world otherwise.

Courier: Back at the castle? He can exist on his own.

Courier: But he’s shy to show. I haven’t seen him…

Courier: Seen conflicting answers from both Gally and Starman though. One describes him as a larger reptile with flowing hair, other says he’s some kind of sea snake?

Courier: So I wonder if he’s still hiding his true form.. Inclined to believe Starman’s description more somehow which.. Feels wrong considering how long Gally as been working with him.

Courier: Something about them is special like that though, able to find allies quickly. Makes me jealous…

Lash gives Courier a comforting pat on the shoulder.

Courier: I know, two of them got a lot going on but..

Courier: Do wonder how much my feelings are returned by either…

Courier: I know I said I wanted to take things slow…

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 12-03-2021, 01:09 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 12-07-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 08-29-2022, 08:44 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by ThreadLurkingComorant - 01-15-2024, 08:31 PM