Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
King's Mulligan [Interactive Project]
Tiles: Mostly would just like to talk for now, seems like there’s plenty on your mind.

Courier: Maybe.

Tiles: Lash doesn’t seem particularly fond about how you’re handling the Creme situation, and talking about the deal with yourself seems a bit.. Difficult?

Lash:....

Courier: Both are true.. Lashy’s right but I can’t help but be a little cautious.

Courier: She seems awfully sweet, but…

Courier: Plan seemed like it’d be easier if we just switched the two out.

Lash: ….

Courier: You did put a lot of faith in me but… I can keep my host asleep.

Courier: And I do plan on extracting them out at some point, whenever someone who’s able to do that is able to.

Tiles: So there’s a conscience still there then?

Courier: Aye, one who I can’t let out until after the war.

Courier: Tried negotiating but, know it’s not going to work out. Letting em’ just run free’s not viable either.

Courier: They’ve seen a bit too much to let them go back, Starman’s made that more than clear.

Courier: And if a change of heart’s not on the table, the solution is..

Tiles: Death.

Courier: Mm..

Tiles: It’s a necessity in this conflict to fight, you know this.

Courier: I’m aware, not worried about that but.

Courier: Doesn’t seem very sporting to take the life of someone who can’t fight back.

Courier: Low ranking officers like this are mandated to serve to some degree.

Tiles: Is there any remorse?

Courier: It’s complicated-

Lashy makes an audible crackle.

Courier: Aye…

Courier: I know Ibarra aided only out of fear. It’s a whole different thing but-

Lash continues.

Courier: Internalize? I mean-

Lash: …

Courier: Yeah..

Courier: I guess that’s really true, Ibarra clearly didn’t want in on this in the first place.

Courier: I do want to work with Creme as well. I know she’d been working on a few concepts to get out of there, should she not be able to claim Ibarra’s form.

Courier: Tinkerings with miniatures, a few forbidden techniques in play.

Courier: I’ve been.. Working on a few things myself, taking inspiration from seeing Styx and Gally’s magic too. Things for… insurance reasons? Could put it like that.

Lashy gives courier a playful gesture, one that causes xem to respond with a sheepish look.

Courier: Those proxies… they’re not too common around these parts from what I understand. Gally claims everyone has them in regions.

Courier: Fact that creme and ibarra have one, one that’s a weapon… that’s new to me. I have to wonder how many forms they can take..

Courier: Would be good to check in with that.

Courier: And I can tell she wants to work with you, seemed thrilled to get her hands on some genuine knight equipment.

Courier: Guessing you know how to maintain it a good bit, and I’ve seen bastion too. Your craft’s wild. You can just make a construct like that?

Tiles: I need resources, and I can only use a scrapbook if I’ve made something before. It’s a tap into memory.

Tiles: I’ve got plenty of history working on little bodies for familiars akin to Bastion.

Tiles: Didn’t expect that mushroom to have such a personality already though…

Courier: Flora with scrap growth can be like that, know how it is…

Xey turn around toward you with a set of cups.

Courier: I guess for myself, I want to be able to help more, maybe express myself too while I’m at it. Thinking of trying other forms of being addressed? Not sure what to try first. Don’t like being exclusively seen as something or other but.. I do get tempted to nudge in some direction or another a bit more.

Courier: Concept of having a body that’s capable of such does make me consider how I want to be seen more… in a sort of abstracted way? The things I'd like to express and show maybe.

[Image: point%20small.png]

Xey glance over at a table, there’s a unfinished contraception that seems to be both organic and synthetic. There's certainly a story to be told here.

Tiles: So what are you aiming for? I have speculations but...

Courier: Mm....

The living sword starts plating things out, cups set to serve

Courier: Drinks are ready, as a heads up. You can go ahead and grab as much as you'd like.

Courier: Don’t know if you’ve got any thoughts regarding all this but…

Courier: I’d like if you stayed with our little unit more. A lot of folks tend to shuffle between safehouse sectors and it’s probably for the best to visit our collaborators in all this but… we could use someone like you a lot. Starman seemed to like you pretty quickly too…

Courier: But um.. yes..

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 12-03-2021, 01:09 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 12-07-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 08-29-2022, 08:44 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by ThreadLurkingComorant - 01-03-2024, 10:26 PM