Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[????] Mortis Character Ramble Thread [18+ edition]
i think that like. it's interesting, their dynamic. tips makes for a weird "love interest"/"rival"/"foil" for hazard, especially when compared to hazard's eventual partners he makes while in the assisted living facility, but i feel like there's some kind of weird magnetism between him and tips that excites the latter but freaks out the former. i don't think hazard would want to admit to feeling drawn to someone who actively seeks out pain when it's something that he has extremely avoidant tendencies to, and tips has no fucking idea how to interact with someone whose experiences are So drastically different from theirs. something i've been mulling over since posting is maybe having the two of them reconnect online and see where things go from there, even if being around them would be too much for hazard right now in person. whatever happened between them, it was enough to really freak hazard out, even if it wasn't technically tips' fault and more of a consequence of hazard's totally-not-fibromyalgia condition.

no idea if this tracks or makes sense but this is our ramble thread and we get to be as incohesive as we want.

as for haven, it's something we initially came up with along with the heartsong system, so we'd like to talk it over more with it at some point before doing a deep dive into how it works. sensory district is pretty developed in our mind visually though, so that's fair game for discussion.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [????] Mortis Character Ramble Thread [18+ edition] - by skinstealer - 11-25-2023, 12:24 AM