Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinite Fusion General Thread
ok so...us and knux did a session yesterday, this time with rin (me!) at the wheel. after realizing that xavier had made five million spiders i found myself with very few usable pokemon of my own- there were the teddiursa + quilava/typhlosions meant for me, and a mimikyu or two (that i realized were more sawyer's thing), but aside from a jolteon/flygon, there wasn't really anything screaming "me" that i could shove in a party and actually use.

so. i got to fusing

the following party results from both a pre-session fusion scramble and post-session nonsense, the latter of which was Very exciting because oh boy did this session, while short, turn up some excellent gets.

[Image: zbmSuiJ.png][Image: rcRzKgN.png][Image: p8VszQe.png][Image: KJ24KgZ.png][Image: gucszxm.png][Image: Cwo7mjQ.png]

[image descriptions:

there are 6 images, all of pokemon fusions.

1) an image of a raikou/mimikyu with a pastel yellow, purple, white and gray palette. it has mimikyu's overall shape and a raikou head, tail, and back clouds. it is named "raikyu" and is genderless.

2) an image of a jolteon/flygon with a very saturated blue and white palette. it has a flygon body and a jolteon head, with spiky layers of fluff and flygon's trademark "pilot goggle" eyes. it has a kind smile. its name is "joltgon" and it is male.

3) an image of a flygon/mimikyu with a soft, muted blue and gray palette. it has a mimikyu body and a flygon head, with the head kept simple and sporting large button eyes instead of the pilot goggle look. it has cardboard wings and a long tail with cards at the end. its name is "flykyu" and it is genderless.

4) an image of a zoroark/banette with a dark, monochrome grayscale palette. it has a banette shape and proportions with zoroark features, and resembles a chibi zoroark plush with a zipper mouth. its name is zoronette and it is male.

5) an image of a gengar/luxray with a dark, extremely low saturated black, yellow and blue palette. it is mainly luxray shaped, but has hands instead of front paws, an evil smile, and a shadowy aura. its name is "genray" and it is female.

6) an image of a mimikyu/zoroark with a pink, black and reddish-brown palette. it is zoroark shaped but has a mimikyu's face, patched up cloth skin, and wild, shadowy hair with branches and sticks sticking out of it. its hands are wrapped fabric. its name is "mimiark" and it is genderless.]

still need to name pretty much all of the guys from this playthrough, but as you can see i have become the fucked up plush trainer of my dreams (plus one obligatory jolteon). i'm really really thrilled to have a party like this that feels so uniquely "me", and i can see why xavier got excited over the spider thing. look at my guys!

we also got a bunch of other good mons throughout the course of the session and post-session fusefest. here they are.

[Image: F6RPbhc.png][Image: UGtWi4v.png][Image: das9OMr.png][Image: WsKX4M6.png][Image: RITEtGZ.png][Image: I7jyGrP.png][Image: ssz3Peg.png][Image: KJjB37B.png][Image: b547BbH.png]

[image description: there are 9 images, all of pokemon fusions.

1) an image of a mimikyu/giratina fusion with a very low saturation tan, black, purple and blue palette. it has a giratina's body, but is actually headless, with a shadowy hand emerging where the head would be. mimikyu's glowing eyes are instead on the creature's torso. the fusion is a raggedy plush, and seems haphazardly stitched together. it is named "mimitina" and is genderless.

2) an image of a lileep/leafeon fusion with a magenta, purple, and pastel green palette, its face a shadowy black color. it has a leafeon's body, tail and ears, with the face obscured in shadow and showing magenta dot eyes. it has lileep's "tendrils" in place of leafeon's head leaf. its name is "lilfeon" and it is genderless.

3) an image of a mew/dragonite fusion with a pastel purple and peach palette. it has a dragonite body but many mew features, such as its head, tail, and limbs. it  has little wings made out of peach goop, and dragonite's whiskers. its name is "mewnite" and it is genderless.

4) an image of a mawile/mew fusion with a dark color palette made of black, muted purple, and green. it has a mew body and mawile features, such as horns, "hair", and a tail mouth. its name is "mawew" and it is genderless.

5) an image of a furret/mew fusion with a bright blue color scheme. it has a mew shaped body with furret features, such as a long tail and prominent stripes. its name is "furew" and it is genderless.

6) an image of a mimikyu/zorua fusion with a pastel green and black color scheme. it has a zorua shaped body with mimikyu's plush-like design, featuring a sheet body, swirly/scribbly eyes, and a jagged mouth. its name is "mimirua" and it is genderless.

7) an image of a shuppet/zorua fusion with a grayscale palette. it has a hisuian zorua-shaped body with shuppet features, mainly consisting of shuppet's ghostly eyes and a sheet ghost body. its name is "shuprua" and it is genderless.

8) an image of a joltik/giratina with a red, blue, gray, and white palette. it is...very tiny, barely taking up any space on the existing canvas. it is mainly giratina shaped with a joltik's face, but is hard to make details out on due to being so damn small. its name is "joltitina" and it is genderless.

9) an image of an articuno/espeon with a gray and black color palette, sporting blue and orange accents for the eyes and gem respectively. it is an espeon with galarian arcticuno features, and has a long, elegant tail and a facial mask. its name is "artipeon" and it is genderless. ]

the artipeon was a gift from knux, but man we made out like bandits yesterday. giratinas AND mews!

very pleased with how this run has just been a funfest of figuring out personal pokemon. it's so much fun.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]

Messages In This Thread
Infinite Fusion General Thread - by skinstealer - 11-16-2023, 08:43 PM
RE: Infinite Fusion General Thread - by knux400 - 11-16-2023, 11:34 PM
RE: Infinite Fusion General Thread - by knux400 - 11-17-2023, 10:48 AM
RE: Infinite Fusion General Thread - by knux400 - 11-18-2023, 03:24 AM
RE: Infinite Fusion General Thread - by knux400 - 11-21-2023, 05:07 AM
RE: Infinite Fusion General Thread - by skinstealer - 11-22-2023, 07:42 PM
RE: Infinite Fusion General Thread - by knux400 - 11-23-2023, 04:45 AM
RE: Infinite Fusion General Thread - by knux400 - 11-25-2023, 12:32 AM
RE: Infinite Fusion General Thread - by knux400 - 12-06-2023, 05:12 AM
RE: Infinite Fusion General Thread - by knux400 - 01-03-2024, 09:26 PM