Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[????] Mortis Character Ramble Thread [18+ edition]
hmm let me think...probably runic would be able to help but uh. that is. you know that's kind of a tricky thing

maybe him and arrow used to do things when they were both younger? that could be cool....a hobby he takes back up once he realizes he wants to be able to give ivory something as a thank you gift that isn't just a box of squash. the box of squash is cool and all, but it doesn't feel like a gift from him, not when he's not really able to handle a lot of the produce himself until it's actually picked, and even then he has to be careful.

projecting a bit from our childhood days but he could also get into soapstone carving i think- perhaps it's where he and arrow started...

i think that getting into this would definitely also help him mend relationships with other people. he's not great with his words and is kind of a trainwreck when it comes to actually getting out personal sentiments, so being able to make something and have it be a kind gesture that actually shows he's paying attention to someone's interests and personality would mean a lot to the people around him.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [????] Mortis Character Ramble Thread [18+ edition] - by skinstealer - 11-13-2023, 05:19 AM