Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[????] Mortis Character Ramble Thread [18+ edition]
yeah. caine is a good person whose ability to demonstrate and prove that is extremely hindered by the fact that he Really, Really hates himself and that manifests in legitimately dangerous ways to the people around him.

i'd say that for the most part the club operates on that- there's very few inter-system relationships that are outright "you hurt me terribly" but they do exist- it's just a lot more common for those kinds of hate-filled relationships to exist inside the systems themselves. this is something we've experienced a lot of both with our own system and with plural friends over time- it feels like it's a lot less likely for system members to lash out at external people than extreme internal conflict, and i'm speaking from experience.

uhh hobbies. frost doesn't really have a lot of interests, or at the very least, has left a lot of them by the wayside. i like to think he does enjoy a variety of TV shows and maybe some games, but the greenhouse system hasn'tt owned a game console/handheld in ages- that kind of stuff was more astro's territory, and it doesn't front that much anymore.

favorite place is one of the hiking trails that his system frequents, especially during the winter. it makes  the trek so much harder, but there's very few places he'd rather be, and it's not uncommon for him to get slammed into the front on the first day of snowfall and immediately high tail it out there.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [????] Mortis Character Ramble Thread [18+ edition] - by skinstealer - 11-12-2023, 07:35 AM