Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[????] Mortis Character Ramble Thread [18+ edition]
questions are very good...had a weird day so couldn't get to these until now but i am VERY down for questions and may do a ramble for frost in a bit as well....(also maybe a moodboard? krowling had fun with that)

>So he doesn't really tend to any plants, but does he have an favorites? Whether to look at or if he really enjoys the taste of apples or something?

he definitely likes apples and things commonly found in the fall, right before the cold hits. squashes and pumpkins are his absolute favorites, and while he still isn't great with handling them directly, he enjoys whenever his toothache system roommates use them for a delicious fall/winter meal.

>Does he put anything in his cocoa? Milk, whipped cream, marshmallows?

if asked he'd probably say that whipped cream is for kids but he does like marshmallows. while the big ones are pretty indulgent, he has a soft spot for mini ones that come in the instant packets.

>And any out of system friends? Or like... friendly acquaintances?

as seen in frostbite, ivory is his friend with benefits...i like to think that after that point, he starts coming out of his shell a bit, probably with ivory's encouragement. looking at the list though, i can see some people he'd probably get along with in the future...let's see

tallow from toybox for sure. those two have a Lot in common and i think once they get over their shyness they would really hit it off and become good friends. wrinkle from the stylized figures would probably be intimidating at first but i think frost would be really captivated by its art. sine in the glowstick system might be the only person he really talks to from there- most of them have WAY too much energy for him to keep up with. palm, pudds, trifle and allie would be cool too, all from the katt system.

greenhouse LIVES with momentum and toothache, so here's where it'll get interesting. from momentum, i could see him palling around with scruffy or scythe, but in a very "let's sit around and watch TV while drinking lukewarm soda cans" kind of way and nothing too intimate or close. he's on decent relations with everyone in toothache and is grateful whenever they cook for the household, but is only really anything close to friends with caesar, and maybe hock. 

RUNIC IS COMPLICATED. runic and greenhouse were childhood friends, so let's see...who does frost know from back then (he was a very old split)

you know what i'm going for the left field option. former childhood friends with arrogance. arrow was probably a lot different as a kid and shifted into its current angel-inspired appearance after some traumatic events we haven't figured out, so that dramatic personality shift put a big rift between them. i imagine it leads to frost feeling like "why the fuck can't you just be Yourself around me anymore" while arrow tries to assert that this Is itself (and neither of them being entirely wrong)

a strange situation, but a interesting one i think...possibly a good start for one of the prompted stories?

chewtoy from decomposystem would be a fun future friend- if not even a little saucy. chewtoy is a weird guy and would probably make frost nervous at first but they have chemistry, i think? roger and hitch from tuner would work well as companions. not sure for comorbid...river, maybe? no one from beau, they freak him out a bit (sorry to beau). finally...slice from toybox as well!

wow, frost, you have a ton of potential friends that no one knows about yet! get out there and do it!
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [????] Mortis Character Ramble Thread [18+ edition] - by skinstealer - 11-12-2023, 05:26 AM