Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[????] Mortis Character Ramble Thread [18+ edition]
i am absolutely still up to talk about tonic and i was just wondering how i should go about starting a ramble today so thank you!

hobbies...he really wants to get into fashion stuff- most people will go "tonic, aren't you already into fashion stuff?" because of how sharply he dresses and how much he brings outfits into kink play but his biggest secret is that he'd like to invest in some fancier, frillier outfits, including dresses...only 3-4 people like to dress more femininely so he's really nervous about this, especially when he's the face of the system and has to be the one handling a lot of their actual wardrobe budget. it's hard to warrant dropping a few hundred dollars on a really incredible dress when he's the only person who would wear it (so he thinks. bonnie would be all over it.) but oh god he wants to so bad. he eventually gets ivory to help him shop at least! the momentum system also helps a fair bit considering they are fashion designers/textile artists but he ends up profusely apologizing for taking up their time after every session, lmao.

when upset, tonic generally just ends up pacing around until he feels better, and he doesn't have the best coping strategies beyond that. in headspace he's prone to breaking things out of frustration, but he would never have that kind of outburst in person if he could help it- he considers internal interactions to be very private in that regard, and gets extremely embarassed/ashamed when people see his freakouts in potential dreamshares.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [????] Mortis Character Ramble Thread [18+ edition] - by skinstealer - 11-10-2023, 08:23 PM