Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
King's Mulligan [Interactive Project]
Feelings on Creme: I feel like there's still much I don't know about her, but I find her kind. Far kinder than she should be, perhaps, in this circumstance, but I cant say I blame her. I hope she can regain her strength, as well as her confidence, in this coming deal. I hope in her attempt to recover the life that she lost that she's able to fashion her life into one she can call her own.

Feelings on Ibarra: I can understand what it feels like to have the Crown take everything, but in that...I find her weak. We both know loss - but while I've taken it, fashioned it into a weapon, she become one of the wolves at her door for her own safety. I hope in taking this deal she can do better. But I cannot help the malice I feel towards someone in her position, no matter how reluctantly she took it.

The first thing you want after returning from this job: A hot drink. Some time to myself. A clear night so I can see the stars, and refocus. I have a long fight ahead.

What you want most at the feast Creme promised: Good company. And alcohol.
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 12-03-2021, 01:09 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 12-07-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 08-29-2022, 08:44 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by King-Clod - 10-19-2022, 01:03 AM