Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TCP Adoptive families discusion
[GENTLE_STAR]: hi i hope its okay to post, seems like this thread was inactive for a bit?

anyway uh. i used to have a pretty big adoptive family. idk if we ever actually used the word to describe ourselves but i think a lot of us were close. kind of weird circumstances though, we were all on one of those weird tcp death game shows together. it was super extensive, it had its own dedicated facility and everything. dorms, cafeteria, courtyard, you name it. me and most of the other contestants bonded pretty quick. then i guess the show ran out of funding or something because they kicked us out before the game was over.

i tried to keep in contact with some of the other tcps but we drifted apart pretty quickly since i didnt really have a phone or anything like that. i thought about asking someone if i could stay with them but i got too nervous and no one offered. i think i wouldve said no even if anyone did ask lol

anyway that was a long time ago. i think a few years or so? i only got this computer recently so its hard to keep track of time.

i miss em tbh
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: TCP Adoptive families discusion - by sarcovyn - 03-25-2022, 11:53 PM
RE: TCP Adoptive families discusion - by knux400 - 10-01-2022, 12:49 AM