Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
King's Mulligan [Interactive Project]
[Image: unknown.png]

Tiles: Where do we go to do the hit? Should we start with her or do we have any stops to handle first?

Tiles: I'd like to be as well prepped as possible.

Crème: I know where she’ll be. She tends to linger around the part of town where the unmarked lie. It’s a personal thing with both do almost daily.. 

Crème: She’ll also have an attendant with her. He’s 19 or so and desperately needs the job to help his family. I’d like you to not hurt him if possible...

Tiles: What resources can we get in this world to aid us? Any allies? Supplies? What kind of sway do you have here?

Crème: I’ve collected many weapons in my attempts to break her down but they’re mostly shattered. If one of you has use for them I could absolutely?

Tiles: About your other self? Axes you say? I’ll have to keep that in mind..

Crème: Mm. She’s able to cast magic by swinging her axe around. I can do the same with a sword but I’ve lost so many fights with her that she’s genuinely weakened me… Combat in this world is about a sense of self and it’s difficult to maintain that when you get repeatedly killed by a stronger version of yourself.

Tiles: And she’s skilled in what exactly? 

Crème: Illusions! It’s how I’ve been able to shift forms and project images and such. The axe is a witchcraft tool that amplifies her abilities significantly to the point where it becomes difficult to tell reality from falsehood. 

Crème: The bright side is as difficult as she makes it to get in, overwhelming her slows down her ability to cast. Her swings and spells hit wide with that said… 

Courier: Shouldn’t be so hard when we’ve got so many folks on our party, right? Bombard her, let you get the kill. Sounds plenty doable.

Crème: I’m confident in the three of you for certain and I’ll aid where I can. I’ll have to stay hidden until you’ve weakened her enough that I’ll have a chance… 

[Image: MOSHED-2022-4-24-3-52-17.gif]

She looks back over to you, blushing a little.

Crème: With that said, I’ll take you to the other room. You need pages for your scrap book?

Tiles: Please if you would…

Crème: Mm! Follow me.

She takes you to a storage room filled with smithing tools and the remains of dozens of broken weapons. 

Crème: Take anything you need! I won’t be using any of these tools anymore.

You stockpile them in your scrap book. 

You end up with about 35 “Broken Arms” in your inventory. 

There’s still some materials left over….

You look at the anvil in front of you. 

Crème: Is something wrong?

Tiles: Do you smith? I may need a favor...

Crème: On my spare time yes… why?

Tiles: I have this lance… it’s very dear to me and-

Crème: Say no more, just tell me what you need. 

Tiles: Could you repair it?

Crème: I could do more than that. Upgrades, enchantments, add-ons! I’m quite in the know when it comes to applying witch tech to such tools. 

Tiles: If it wouldn’t be too much I’d love that…

Crème: Mm! Let me just take a look and.. hmm.

Broken Crown Lance Lv. 1
Damage Type: (PIERCE - Weapon can pierce flesh, armor, and hide)
Secondary Damage Type: (BLUNT- Weapon can use its blunt end to non-lethally slam and knock over foes.)
Features: 

Ability: LAUNCHER - A wide blunt swing that knocks the opponent airborne, leaving them helpless to follow up attack (UNLOCKED)

On Blunt Attack: Gain a page (LOCKED)

On PIERCE Attack: Freeze impacted foe’s body non-lethally. (LOCKED)

Ability: SCRAMBLER - Burn a page to allow yourself a powerful drilling move. (LOCKED)

Ability: STING - When equipped, your PIERCE moves allow you to zoom across a wide area quickly, effectively increasing your range to about 20 feet but accuracy diminishes with distance.) (LOCKED)

Ability: DEMIPARRY - Burn 2 Pages to deflect nearly any attack with a swift block.(LOCKED) 

Ability: BOOSTER SHOT - A energy based PIERCE attack that can drain life from a foe. Stores a healing charge that can be used to heal yourself or others. (LOCKED)

Crème: Your weapon has a lot of potential… I can untap a number of abilities with fragments of broken weapons. I’d need about 5 arms each though…

Crème: You should certainly save a few pages for the fight as well. 

Crème: So what would you like?

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 12-03-2021, 01:09 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 12-07-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by ThreadLurkingComorant - 05-05-2022, 05:30 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 08-29-2022, 08:44 PM