Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
King's Mulligan [Interactive Project]
[Image: ozFKiAB.png]
 You interrupt your game to ask a few questions.

Kolita: Few thoughts if that’s alright?

Anura: Of course.

Kolita: Do the injuries matter? Like, are we low on health?

Anura: Yes and no. If you want the direct answer, it’s more of a narrative tool to make a powerful character a little weaker in the early game. As far as health goes I’ve written a number of hidden variables… I suppose it’s fair to give you a character at least.

Kolita: Mmhmm. Gimme.

Name: Tutor Chalice of Tiles

Current Health: INJURED -RECOVERING

Class: Executioner

Combat Ranges:

Close Quarters (A)

Mid-Range: (S)

Long Range: ©

Class Traits:

KNIGHT’S CONDITIONING: Will be less likely to lose cool in the face of HORRIFIED, ANGELIC, PHANTOM, and UNKNOWN foes.

KNIGHT’S LICENSE: Your character has a HIGH proficiency with weapons such as lances, one handed blades, and two handed blades. Your character also has proficient with ENCHANTED tools

KNIGHT’S RESOLVE: Encountering enemy knights, Duelists, and certain characters will increase your sense of resolve and allow you to perform as if at full health regardless of your current damage.

MEMORY: Capable of creating SCRAPBOOKS for casting magic by archiving personal memories, scraps, and remains of others onto blank pages. Can then use those pages in recipes to add properties to weapons or create dummies that can be controlled via BOOKWORM

Personal Traits:

COLD-BLOODED: Extended Periods in the cold will tire you out. Stay warm.

EXO-SKELETON: Extra durable against a variety of weaker attacks. Smaller forms of SLASH, FERAL, BLUNT, and CHEMICAL damage are tanked better than most. Does nothing vs SCRAMBLE, HORROR, or OTHERWORLDLY damage.

FEAR OF THE DARK - LOW: Will get stressed in extremely dark environments. Other’s company will drastically reduce the debuff.

SENSITIVITY - MODEST: Can detect powerful scraps and see them but incapable of interaction without assistance or tools.

Inventory:

- Bookworm Remnant

- Money Pouch - Contains a modest amount of coin and a ring.

- Knight’s Gown: Equipped.

- Broken Crown Lance: Allows you to change the state of matter of objects pierced. Can hit Proxies. The range has been drastically reduced due to the damage it’s sustained.

- Retribution’s Cookbook: Your personal SCRAPBOOK. While still legible, the damage it’s sustained has weakened it drastically. Any current pages are incredibly weak. Find new things to place down.

Kolita: Huh…

Anura: As for your friend…

Name: Gallows

Current Health: Normal.

Class: Comedian

Effective Range:

Close Quarters (B)

Mid-Range: (A)

Long Range: ©

Class Traits:

“Just a Flesh Wound.” - Can perform as normal after being inflicted with severe DEBUFF or DAMAGE .

“What is a Man?” - Has a wide range of unusual and unexpected knowledge due to time spent reading and researching. Makes for good banter and allows you to find something noteworthy in almost anything.

“I Collect Spores, Molds, and Demons…” - Takes less damage from HORROR, ANGELIC, PHANTOM, MYTHIC, and UNKNOWN foes while being able to retaliate incredibly well. Is incredibly proficient with tools of WITCHCRAFT, ALCHEMY, and OCCULT nature.

“Have a Plan to Kill Everyone You Meet…” - Always has initiative in fights against visible foes.

“We Have a Deal…” - ????

Personal Traits:

MAMMAL: Has biology typical of standard humanoid mammals. Warm-Blooded, fleshy, and can be patched up with enough glue and stitches.

????:

????:

????:

????:

Kolita: A lot of these are blank?

Anura: You’ll have to learn overtime. He’s not your character, you shouldn’t know everything about him off the bat.

Kolita: Fair enough. One last question?

Anura: Mm?

Kolita: Did sausage factories exist back then?

Anura: Sausage did… what you may call a factory can vary but it’s not THAT long ago and they’re not as new as you’d think…

Kolita: Huh…

Anura: Though I have to say that’s leaning a bit on some forbidden knowledge. Do you know something?

Kolita: Maybe.

Anura: Thought as much. I can see in those spooky glowing eyes that you very much have peered into time and space outside your own.

Kolita: Smart rat.

Anura: I do try… shall we resume?

Kolita: Yep.

Tiles: Don’t bother with the blankets for now, should be getting up soon anyway. Breakfast would be nice though, thank you. I’m fine with whatever you have available to offer.

Gallows: Of course, I can see what we have on hand, I can handle the restock fee. I’d like to make sure the doctor gets one last look before you leave the premise altogether however if that’s alright…

Tiles: Mm… I suppose that is for best.

Gallows: Would prefer you not play the role of the tough type and pass out at our doorway.

Tiles: Mm…

You stand up, your body hurts enough that you’re a little reluctant to move around too much but you can at least walk to the dining area safely.

Gallows: How are you feeling?

Tiles: Decent enough… though have to say, with the shape my Lance is in…. Do you know anyone who could fix it? Feeling a little… incomplete without it.

Gallows: Incomplete?

Tiles: When you take up the mantle of knighthood, your weapon is your life…

Gallows: Fair enough… we can go out and seek a place after breakfast. Until then I can toss you a loaner.

Tiles: A loaner?

Gallows: Mm.. I have a good number on my person.

Tiles: If you would kindly..

With a wave of his hand, a strange faceless creature with a patchwork head manifests itself slowly from his shadow.

It pulls its body out from the darkness until it’s detached itself fully. It lingers in the air, facing you with a lack of expression.

After a few moments it reaches into nothing, its fingers tearing the air until vanishing into a void, before pulling out a long needle.

You look over at Gallows before he gives you a nod.

[Image: n8iCYCY.png]

You take the blade from it. It vanishes as you do.

Tiles: Thank you but.. what did you do there?

Gallows: Little trick of mine.. I wouldn’t mind explaining it over some food. Shall we?

Tiles: Mm… But do tell.

Gallows: If I recall correctly, our options are Oatmeal with fruit, Eggs and Potato skillet, Biscuits and Gravy, and Poor Knights. For drinks we have coffee, gin, lemonade, and tea though it’s all first come first serve…   and uh… I suppose any additional requests? Place offers a variety of services so long as you can pay the fee. We have a library as well and a community thrift.

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 12-03-2021, 01:09 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 12-07-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by ThreadLurkingComorant - 12-14-2021, 08:25 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 08-29-2022, 08:44 PM