Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[USER PROFILE] [SLUMBER]
USERNAME: [SLUMBER]
PRONOUNS: It/Its
MOOD: Chilling!
ABOUT: 

Hi! I'm Honey, one of the three admins of the site. You can message me on MessiRoom or here in the comments if you have any concerns about another user, though abusing the system for harassment won't be tolerated- and trust me, I'll figure out which it is!

I'm a pretty chill person and use my ability to make furs for crafting use- that's right, this is authentic fur type product! Ethical, and genuine! Check out my shop thread, I even give out free samples to people interested. Show me what you make with my stuff!
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[Jocelyn]: I have concerns forum user LURKING_BUTCHER is engaging and soliciting for criminal activities. the forum thread LOOKING FOR GOODS+SERVICES has it being cagey about the nature of the services it's requested, and did not answer a direct question about what the term 'accomplices' in their post meant. It invited me to talk privately to learn what that meant, and it felt mildly threatening.
[SLUMBER]: Hmm, yeah, I see what you mean. I'll go look into it and see if it's worth a warning or an outright ban- thank you!
[Jocelyn]: Hello again, I believe my account may have been hacked. I posted a message on the virtual pet buy and sell thread that says it was deleted by myself.

[VOID_COWBOY]: That was me dipshit! You gave out my real name!

[Jocelyn]: So you admit to hacking my account.

[VOID_COWBOY]: If by 'hacking' you mean walking into the room next to mine and using your computer to delete compromising data you had no right to sharing, then I am guilty as charged! Slumber, Ban her for giving away my personal details!
[SLUMBER]: Okay, okay, calm down- both of you are getting warnings for this, no bans- but no giving out personal information, and no hijacking anyone's accounts, in person or otherwise.
[ASTRAL_ABERRATION]: There's a slap fight in the Complex Discussion thread going on, can you shut it down? It's distressing some forum goers.
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
[SLUMBER]: I'll go check it out, thanks for the heads up!