Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[USER PROFILE] [GLITCHING_LULLABY]
USERNAME: [GLITCHING_LULLABY]
PRONOUNS: they/them
MOOD: tired but excited!
ABOUT:

Hi it's me, Glitchy! I'm a sigil type and love all forms of monster catcher games, one of my favorite ones are BackpackBeasts!! I've played every game and would love to talk with people about it :>
I've also collected a bunch of figurines, plushies of these and other games.

Oh and unrelated I'm also big on any chill games (Think Nature Neighbors: Island Living for example or Cloudmist Caves!) so if anyone would like to play some together and just hang out feel free to hit me up!
Or potentially some challenge runs of BackpackBeasts, that'd be cool too!

[Image: Sticker_Sigil_g.23_Glitchy.gif]
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
[ASTRAL_ABERRATION]: Oh sick, you like Cloudmist Caves too? I've tried to get my roommate to play that game with me on about 5 separate occasions but it just isn't their deal. I'd be down to play it with you if you're ok playing with a stranger - I can show you how to unlock the easter egg on Mt. Rushlight if you like! (It's a tricky one)
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
[GLITCHING_LULLABY]: @ASTRAL_ABERRATION oh nice!! I'd be down to play with you, yea Big Grin
I've mostly just been interested in farming and building out my home cave... also the lil critters you can adopt to help you on your farm!! Most of my time was spent below the cloudlayer, exploring the tunnel system... and befriending the villagers in it n stuff. Mount Rushlight is like... the really endgame area isn't? I've been there once while playing with a friend but I never managed to actually reach the top... so I'd appreciate the help there actually :o The fighting aspect of the game's never really been my thing

we can set something up later if you'd like!

(ooc note to elaborate on the game: Cloudmist Caves is referencing a Stardew Valley like game where the main focus is farming and the villagers, everyone lives in a giant cavesystem underground cause the higher you go the more dangerous and horror-esque creatures appear (reverse to how it is on morbit). The cave system is seperated by a thick cloud layer from the upper underground where the monsters live and one of the side stories is climbing higher and higher and uncovering secrets about the horrors n stuff! I personally imagine Mount Rushlight would be the endgame area you reach after you manage to get to the surface. The next big challenge... climbing even higher! An area actually difficult for a lot of casual players
if that is okay with you!)
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
[ASTRAL_ABERRATION]: Definitely, it should be fun!

(ooc: Ooh gotcha! I will admit I didn't catch the Stardew Valley reference at first, but I can definitely work with that sort of game! And the progression of the game you've laid out sounds really interesting! Are you good with me improv-ing bits of game lore here and there that fit in with what you've come up with so far?)
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]