Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help how do I change my mood - [Jocelyn]
[Jocelyn](Original Poster) I am not feeling 'ffffdffffdd' I am actually feeling quite distressed. How is it that I change my mood on this web forum?
[Image: haxel_pfp.png]
[LURKING_BUTCHER]
: I have not changed my MOOD field in so long so I am not 100% sure this is right... But in the EDIT PROFILE SETTINGS there should be a drop-down thing you click onto edit your MOOD or Pronouns... However this community does use the "FFFFDFFFFDD" mood to express being OVERWHELMED or feeling DEFLATED like a balloon. Maybe you have the right mood setting after all?
VYN - website programmer and designer
my gallery
[Relief](Original Poster)  I belive I found the correct setting
[Relief](Original Poster)  oh.
[Image: haxel_pfp.png]
[LURKING_BUTCHER]
: Wrong One.
VYN - website programmer and designer
my gallery
[Relief](Original Poster) Do I have a virus? I atempted to edit my username again, but the screen was filled with a big square that said 'you must wait 24 hours to perform this action'.
***ADMIN*** [MAJESTY]:

You do not have a virus, that is the safeguard to prevent people from abusing the username system. After you wait 24 hours, you'll be able to change it again. It's completely normal, and your device is fine.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[Relief](Original Poster) Thank you MAJESTY. I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused.
[HAUNTED_SCARF] you can change UR mood by doing something NIce
:3
[Jocelyn](Original Poster): Thank you for the advice, but this matter has been resolved... mostly. What I am saying is that the mood feature is not a necessary part of the forum and I do not have to use it.