Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FORGE, IN PROGRESS] Portrait Partners!
FORGE MISSION: PORTRAIT PARTNERS!
[Image: kMWlXyL.png]

Hey, I'm C. I've gotten in over my head with too many art supplies, so I'd like to let others use them too. Art's the easiest way to reach out to and understand others, right?

OBJECTIVE: Chat w/ a new friend and create a portrait of them - symbolic, lifelike, or just something they'd enjoy. 
PARTY: [4/4]
Sappy
Hollyhock
Hannah
Mismatch
RULES: No PVP, multimedia allowed. You don't have to actually create the portrait your character does but that'd be cute - all skill levels encouraged. Doesn't have to be visual OR 2d art. Detailed description or poems count too! Time in-mission passes w/ back and forth RP.  
CONTENT WARNINGS: None!
"No ID cards are required for this mission, and once completed, people will be awarded Forge Tokens. Only one forge token can be earned per player during this year's event, but you can enter multiple events if you want. Just don't be too greedy!"
[Image: ae8QPpW.png]
Name: Sappy

"Oh hello, I'd love to join you and make art!"
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]

Name: Hollyhock
"I'd like to join... it sounds fun."
Give Me Your Coins
not fronting (cosmo writing this so they can get something in before the deadline) + on mobile but hannah (quilt type) will join
[Image: tumblr_pf5w4d8u371tckf0go1_250.gifv] [Image: tumblr_pf5w4d8u371tckf0go2_250.gifv]
[Image: 0sGAD94.png]
My name is Mismatch, and I'm an ink artist. I'm excited to make something together.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
PORTRAIT PARTNERS, BEGIN:

NEW OBJECTIVE: >INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND BE PAIRED WITH A PARTNER

The world fades in, a room so littered with junk and random objects that it's hard to find the edges or structure. Cezar's half-buried under a paint-splattered tarp -- his voice is muffled. "Anyone here?"
An imperfection type spawns in, brushing themself off and trying to maneuver through the piles of clutter. "Yes, I've made it- are you alright?
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
Sappy spawns in, promptly falling/melting into a pile of, well, slime. They stretch their limbs out a bit dizzily, trying to get back into a proper form. Suddenly appearing in a strange dimension was a weird thing to handle. "Ah... Uhm... Hello? Hi, I am... Sappy..."
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
The goat type spawns in, stumbling on her feet. She stops herself from falling by grabbing onto... something in a pile. She makes a sort of uncomfortable hum, wiping off her hands on her dress. It takes her a moment to actually look at the others, nervously gripping her dress as she nods, "I'm Hollyhock, Nice to... nice to meet you."
Give Me Your Coins