Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rabbit shenanigans
Rainbow 
i do a little drawing... and other related activities

primarily posting my friendzoo related art and mod work (nevermind. i'm not. art only) here

responses are welcome! i will be less lonely that way
Rainbow 
first few posts will be backlog stuff that i did prior to the creation of this thread

this was the first concept drawing i did of my tcps for friendzoo, from late july

[Image: 68301747_fvyPb5i8BiscGRf.png]

i'm still figuring out how to draw tcps in my style and kinda vary between giving them real eyes/hair (my excuse is that's usually my favourite bit to draw--) and not giving them that, it's just fun having variety i think

also realistically yes they'd have some sort of anomalies for their changed ear shapes but i dont knowww. anyway i love my tcps. bye
i LOVE the modifiers you've chosen, they're so cool!!!!
[Image: screecher_rainbow.png]
Rainbow 
thank you wilds! i enjoy them a lot as a big enjoyer of... little mechanical guys
also i am totally slacking i was gonna update this daily and forgot 1 day in

here is further doodles i did of them both, i like these quite a bit more - some general character interactions, sorta! they're... kind of friends.
i promise they are not that bad despite their strange presence on the felid_factor forums

[Image: 69579855_RUgKCJJjL4C21Ie.png?1692271960]
"do u think it can run fz" "i'll try" continues to be my favourite interaction ever
Rainbow 
(08-28-2023, 10:00 AM)Wilds Wrote: "do u think it can run fz" "i'll try" continues to be my favourite interaction ever

I'M REALLY GLAD HONESTLY i feel like it sums up their dynamic together quite well. i cannot stress enough milly asks this about every weird little device. sometimes they actually get friendzoo working on it. elfried is genuinely proficient at this kind of thing but at what cost... i promise they will make up eventually i'd be too sad not to

i guess i'm updating this everytime it's 4 am for me that's a good time right (No)

the other night i wanted to finally join in on having some of those mini-sprites that a lot of tcps are created as. quite heavily edited/drawn over because my tcps are... particular, but i had fun! now they fit in with everyone elses... kind of
[Image: 69991342_GxG.png][Image: 69991332_hyW.png][Image: 69991327_IqV.png][Image: 69991285_DUjl93kBIQudQfC.png][Image: 69991219_iguxFF86mRc3kT2.png][Image: 69991241_hfQcOTENyHGxnrr.png]

and then i also turned them into rasters (rasterification beam)
i encourage doing this with your tcps it is fun
[Image: 69991351_5GW.png][Image: 69991305_Lj4KHJCewQT6Ll3.png]

oh, and lastly i got a 3rd tcp who i'm not 100% sure on what to do with yet since she was not planned but she's edited off of a randomized roll i got from mortis
[Image: 69991370_C3atN87yn0SGc17.png][Image: 69991380_M0rx4dczuHcKrUL.png]
ta-da... her name is julep (peppermint_barks on ff, get it like peppermint bark but also dogs barking bc she's a fz/petz enjoyer), she is a teru teru bozu type. i don't know why but she looks like winter to me so she'll probably turn up for the winter event we are planning
Rainbow 
i started a new little project of wanting to pixel every critter in this simple 4-color gameboy look. perhaps it'll turn into something more than just art but no promises from me
these were very relaxing and quick to work on, i reccommend this style of pixel art a lot if you've never attempted it.

this is my take on the friendzoo launch roster... 2x scale for visibility

[Image: 18critters2.png]
Rainbow 
little drawing of elfried based on the art in my favourite animated movie, night on the galactic railroad

[Image: 70269904_0ZnvScIuzEocQOz.png]

and another silly doodle of both of them...

[Image: 70269922_9rp1LLqdQrJSU0H.png?1693582260]
"you are going to be fine, milly." does he know i love him so much
Rainbow 
(09-01-2023, 07:47 PM)Wilds Wrote: "you are going to be fine, milly." does he know i love him so much

i am sorry to have to tell you this but i don't think elfried knows that anybody loves him

i keep forgetting put things in here i was gonna do it daily but ive missed like 20 days in a row... trying now to pick it back up so here is a doodle i did today of my other rabbit with a dumb antenna on its head. i am working on smth larger but this was my mandatory rabbit break. not morbit/fz this is my personal worldbuild selfinsert LOL
i made an mspaint airbrush-esque tool in clip and i am very happy with it
[Image: 71152142_seyqrwmEIF6BCcO.png]
I really love your creativity, like details are so good and the vibes they are giving shdhfbgbgnng
it is so inspiring!
Rainbow 
(09-24-2023, 06:13 AM)Nairebistac Wrote: I really love your creativity, like details are so good and the vibes they are giving shdhfbgbgnng
it is so inspiring!

; _ ; thank you so much!! it means a lot to hear <3

i have madeee more critter sprites. this time it's the summer update + upcoming october update ones! 18 again, so the number has doubled tonight. crazy

[Image: 18morecritters2.png]
Rainbow 
believe it or not i am still on my bs. my fixation on this project has returned
gotta get through every critter someday!

[Image: critterbatch3.png?ex=65338a76&is=6521157...657221c6e&]
Rainbow 
more
very fixated on this project atm!

[Image: spritesheet_1.png?ex=6535ce5d&is=6523595...5c9697618&]
(10-09-2023, 01:37 AM)queenie Wrote: more
very fixated on this project atm!

[Image: spritesheet_1.png?ex=6535ce5d&is=6523595...5c9697618&]

swear to god queenie i am eating these guys up gnawing at the bars of my cage RAAAAAAAAH
[Image: 69812896_cHnvc9h5dfLZjQ6.gif][Image: 69812904_zvCimISylgXPQyG.gif]
stickers by pichi

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.