Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PROMPTS] Weekly(?) TCP Prompts!
wow it's benny the bunny here with a brand new forum thread that we will try to keep up with, but no promises! good news is: you can help! if a week has passed and there's no new prompt- you are allowed to cut in and give your own for people to use! just keep it clean.

in this thread you will be given a prompt for making a TCP- or anything, really! you can use the prompt however you want, and go as far as you like- it could be a drawing, a written description, or even just a generator-style typing readout. you can even post multiple times detailing stuff about your character if you wanna document The Process or add stuff later. it's for fun!

let's give it a try....

THIS WEEK'S PROMPT IS:
Include: a nature typing!
Optional: include a creature typing!
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[Image: obby.JPG]
snowflake obsidian type! i tried to do the funny threading/lines/lava flow thing you see in volcanic glass but ehhhh
back at it again at krispy kreme
putting here for later: lull's cool idea!

martian/mad scientist/fern type
modifiers: venomous (major)
conditions: possessed
she/her
possessed by an entity that wants to use her abilities for ~evil~, very shy and not domineering at all when not possessed

will draw in a bit
[Image: 2_08_05_23_1_00_55.png]

update our work call didnt end up happening so here she is. the nature type part isnt super visible but It's Fine
[Image: obby2.JPG]
alternate color schemes! because the straight grey is hard to see depth on. i do not know personality, all i know is ^-^
(also; mad scientist martian fern my beloved)
the idea of the poncho/scarf being a part of them is scratching my brain in a nice way, just dont think about how its made of volcanic glass
back at it again at krispy kreme
Horror Crust/ Garbage Man
I think it will be cursed enough like this but Let's see
Give Me Your Coins
Horrorcrust/garbageman/fear

I love him, I hate him

also fear type is short for a body

[Image: A92T3OQ.png]

[Image: Dy8Twpt.png]
Give Me Your Coins
Going to do one of my own.

Robot/Vine
Floral Modifier (major)

Kind of going for a Nier Automata thing
[Image: 2_08_05_23_8_32_11.png]

Here they are
the new weekly prompt...
include: a floral modifier!
optional: a nightmarish modifier....

also sent 50 cash to anyone who participated last week. thats right, there's bribes now
was going to do these earlier but have been tired. still kind of am but, want to do something. so return of scrimbling.
might, rework what i came up with in the future but i wanted to do something (otherwise i might just forgor entirely X3)
[Image: constfox.jpg?width=476&height=602]
a constellation/fox, probably with some anomalies/modifiers on shapes/features.

[Image: gummyworm.jpg]
gummy worm with floral and nightmarish modifiers. i thought like fake bone gummy worm with spiky lil vertebrae pieces and a fake worm skull would be fun. lil missing chunks and wrapped in a weird lil scary flower. i am tired and could not figure out how to draw flowers so enjoy mystery trispike flower thing.

i dont have colored pens or pencils with me so ill think about coloration...another day! :3
[Image: flowergore.png]

i didnt have much time to art yet, but the floral modifier made me think of Malve... theyre a character that mortis made for me and turned into a sona
I'm just putting this here so i dont miss the weekly prompt but ill catch up next week after traveling and birthday stuff is over and do some art of them :>
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
hghhh delays sorry life has been weird

prompt: something sentimental (to you, to the character, to anyone)
optional: something scary (to you, to the character, to anyone)
Okay I am late but I did do last week's prompt

[Image: ocT3hjn.png]
 [Image: Dh1ABhz.png]

Garden Fountain with both a floral and nightmarish modifier! She's not super nightmarish, but I wanted the modifiers to work together, ya know? 
She feels very She/Her to me. Gotta find a name because right now it's just Prophecy or Lillypad.

This week I'm working on something with facebanks. I love them, and theyre awful.
Give Me Your Coins
Okay! Last prompt drawing

[Image: 3opxnjB.png]

So Facebanks are funny because technically Puck asked for them. I bought it as like a gift thing, but I at this point I love them way too much. Just make me deeply happy to see. They're fun to kinda joke about, but I deeply adore their squishy faces. I get happy to ne tagged about facebank things, and I'm happy every once in a while they pop back up. Think mostly everyone is facebank positive at this point. I think that makes them sentimental to me
So have Prophet, he was the first.

And to go with the second part, Twain is terrified of facebanks. Lore stuff, they wrote an article on them once, got chased around a bit, and has a continuous fear of them. Just kinda made up some facebanks for that
(Twain is also a sentimental character but it's not the focus right now)
Give Me Your Coins
Ohhhh these are super good!!! I'm also glad about how much love facebank types have
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
okay it took me a while but...
week 1: nature type
[Image: image.png]
now that botanical garden exists.. a lil sketch

week 2 and 3: floral modifier, something sentimental
[Image: image.png]
Malve as posted before and the old type concept i gifted mortis and now adopted myself :>
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
going to get back to this eventually. :3 but it's been more than a week so i'll slide in a prompt, which i will. also get to later.

Prompt: Has at least one anomaly!
Optional: Theme it after a a story genre or archetype or something like that.
oh hello... here's hoping i'm doing this right.

Prompt: Has at least one anomaly!
Optional: Theme it after a a story genre or archetype or something like that.

here's a Communication type! there's no info on their ability on the wiki (yet) but i figured it'd be something like encouraging clear and open communication between people... so i decided to give it an Ability anomaly that makes it prone to encouraging miscommunication instead. it also has a head and eyespot anomaly that gives it a distressed expression and the illusion of having two separate heads (a play on being two-faced). as for the genre/archetype theme, well--it's themed after Miscommunication As A Plot Device!

[Image: comm_fucked_up.png]
[Image: screecher_rainbow.png]
Prompt:
use any of these three grandma simulator TCPs as a base! as always you can do whatever you want with your TCP after, including sell them for forum cash/give them away.

[Image: 2_27_09_23_4_30_17.png][Image: 2_27_09_23_4_30_28.png][Image: 2_27_09_23_4_30_36.png]

you can make one design per grandma TCP, but each one will net you 100 forum cash. any edits are allowed, including redraws, hybridization, addition of conditions/modifiers/anomalies/new markings, illustrations, tinies, whatever you like. just have fun and express your own unique style!
[Image: embl.png?ex=6515bd69&is=65146be9&hm=b990...725de84d3b][Image: emblmini.png?ex=6515bd69&is=65146be9&hm=...d3b19b9a2e]

did one for the embroidery type! i couldn't remember what type that one was at first and assumed it was some kind of lightbulb or something for some reason, so i decided to try making it a light type hybrid. glowy fellow
[Image: jrook.gif][Image: gyiyg.gif][Image: vaxis.gif]
Okay! Two edits

one being the pen
[Image: 9_01_10_23_11_33_10.png]
Pen type is a pretty type

and 
[Image: 9_01_10_23_11_33_32.png]
It had Blues Clues vibes. Why? I have no idea! Anyway she’s a detective
Give Me Your Coins