Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TCP] cat containment cube
hello! this is going to the hold tiny cat people i have in my writing claws or whatever hypothetical phrase of grouping you would assign tiny cat people to. a herd? a miracle? a constellation? a swedish furniture store? perhaps any of these or something completely different. anyhow, alliteration has been included for the sake of not having a better idea for a thread name at the moment!

i'm probably going to nab a few of the categories from the provided example template and kitbash them with relevant fields i want to include because it looks like a pretty good structural base that i would only need to tweak a bit to get working. some fields may be left blank if i want to fill them in the future but don't know what to throw in at the time. after that sorta thing might also do some addendum blurbs that are longer form or something if i feel like adding those. a lot of this is going to be subject to change because i'm probably going to hack away at things and modify them a bit as needed. imagine a tiny under construction sign here.

i'm also going to go ahead and throw in a table of contents here which will have entries added when i get to putting those together soon. it'll probably organized with a section for each TCP and then their addendums as appropriate. there'll also be links at the end of each entry to return to this post. as such it should be fine if someone wants to comment here.

if this ends up turning into some hellish maze where i have a bunch of posts for a certain character or such with addendums and the like i might prune those off to another thread, but at the moment i don't foresee anything like that being soon. unless i write a veritable boatload, that is. i wrote a good few of these things across a few nights so a word may be missing here or there or some sentences might be spliced! once again, this is under construction. it's probably rough around the edges in a few places.

Table of Contents
Section 1 (Plyfenn [ABBERANT_INCANDESCENCE])
Section 2 (Chire [STATIONARY_FRICTION])
Section 3 (Dubtonne [WANDERING_MEANDER])
Section 4 (Cherry Ice Cream [GLACIAL_HYDRAULICS])

BASICS
Full Name: Plyfenn (plɪfɛn) 
Nicknames/Aliases: (Username used online: [ABBERANT_INCANDESCENCE])
Pronouns: They/Them
Type: Mobile Phone
Occupation: Sculptor/Furniture maker/Creating and working on some other things too
Location (Current): Somewhere in the city of Ludicrous, Canvas, Hearth
Location (Origin): A shipping crate (WIP, subject to change.)

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: Excited about life, Adventurous-ish, Inquisitive
Likes: Talking to people, Meeting new people, Electronics, Furniture, Misc. arts
Dislikes: Falling, Loose liquids, Creative blocks
Goals: Make interesting things, Do interesting things! (This is going pretty well for them so far!)
Fears: Being trapped.
Fun Facts: Plyfenn works in a studio with a few other people of various scales! Their professional work tends to be furniture that is both decorative and serves a purpose. They also work on some of the others' project (and vice versa). They also work on various hobby projects in their own time, sometimes deciding to sell some of that too. Their work-life balance is a bit of a mess.

AESTHETICS
Appearance: [Image: lDkPHgx.png]
Fashion: At the moment, has a critical lack of it. Probably would enjoy the look of weird galoshes, despite not wanting to go into puddles.
Aesthetic Likes: Flashy colors, odd shapes, and bold choices. Especially a fan of things that are recognizably warped versions of other objects.
Aesthetic Dislikes: Brutalism, minimalism, and other ‘barren' styles, with exceptions where it has a contextual fit.
Ideal Environment: A busy place full where individual objects bear meaning. (You can probably guess why they make what they make from this.). Plenty of storage and display. (Or in a more general sense, a place that is effective for getting things done while still being interesting. Being able to change things, is of course, also a must.)
Possessions: (WIP, one fun bit is a take on an electric fireplace that I think will be pretty interesting to write about! You'll see this later.)

MISC
Source: This is the first TCP I got, from the starter TCP giveaway! It took me a little bit to get something together for them. I really like Plyfenn and wanted to make sure I found something I thought would work well (which I believe I did)!

Table of Contents

(Heads Up: This cat and the following ones are probably going to be even more 'under construction' for a little while.)
BASICS
Full Name: Chire (kaɪər)
Nicknames/Aliases: (Username used online: [STATIONARY_FRICTION], Radio alias: Stationary Friction) (Hyperlink Addition will be done when available)
Pronouns: She/Her
Type: Legend
Occupation: Archivist (For something. Probably not at a place where she'd like to be working, but it's what's available.)
Location (Current): WIP (It's probably not amazing.)
Location (Origin): (Likely related to above)

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: Stubborn, Anxious, Cautiously optimistic
Likes: Puzzles, Analysis, Reading, Social sciences (and other sciences too), Electronic Music
Dislikes: Forgery, Dishonesty, Various fauna, Animal products
Goals: Working admirably and accurately. Having a nice day is also generally hoped for.
Fears: That everything she has and is will fail if not done properly.
Fun Facts: (Extra fun facts ft. the prize box raffle's provided fun fact: "This legend type doesn't care much for her ability- she'd much rather focus on historical facts." Here's the fun fact I put in that thread as well: is an amateur cryptographer and radio operator, her callsign is notorious, for being a pun. Continuing from there, she probably also enjoys online ARGs and similar things. Low stakes puzzles with interesting challenge are fun!
Show ContentPun Spoiler:

AESTHETICS
Appearance: [Image: buaJxfg.png]
Fashion: Enjoys mixing together out of fashion things, especially odd hats.
Aesthetic Likes: Stone, Gems, Plaster, Tarnished metal, Arches, Plants and fungi.
Aesthetic Dislikes: Dim lighting, Unkempt grime
Ideal Environment: Someplace calm.
Possessions: (WIP, here are some items of note) A journal with a nice pen, A fairly decent tcp-scale laptop, A bicorne hat, A miniature radio and a headset

MISC
Source: This wonderful legend type is from the prize box raffles, previously known as LEGEND_5.

Table of Contents

BASICS
Full Name: Dubtonne (dʌbtʌn)
Nicknames/Aliases: (Username used online: [WANDERING_MEANDER])
Pronouns: It/Its
Type: Hurricane
Occupation: Wanderer (Currently serving as interim deputy quartermaster on a ship.)
Location (Current): On a boat.
Location (Origin): (TBD)

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: Carefree, Supportive
Dislikes: Silence
Goals: Find what they're looking for. Travel around the world. Get a tiny spyglass.
Fears: Stagnation
Fun Facts: From prize box raffle listing: "This hurricane type is desperately looking for something, but can't remember what." Fact I provided there: is the proud owner of a tcp scale monocle found abandoned in a dark alleyway. (Unlike the mystery lost item, the monocle is safe and sound in a box.) That box is probably safe and sound with a friend, given that it's currently out searching and adventuring.

AESTHETICS
Appearance: [Image: GQJg7d3.png]
Fashion: Whatever weird bits and bobs it can find that work.
Aesthetic Likes: Swooshes, organic shapes, wood, various fauna and fungi and such
Aesthetic Dislikes: None in particular
Ideal Environment: Something that keeps it on its toes.
Possessions: Monocle (Not on hand, with a friend), an Umbrella (On hand), Backpack

MISC
Source: This cool pal also came from the prize box raffles and used to be known as HURRICANE_6.

Table of Contents

BASICS
Full Name: Cherry Ice Cream
Nicknames/Aliases: (Username used online: [GLACIAL_HYDRAULICS])
Pronouns: They/Them
Type: Vintage
Location (Current): Ludicrous, Canvas, Hearth
Location (Origin): ???

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: Thoughtful, Blunt
Dislikes: Too much peace and quiet
Goals: Finish a series of novels.
Fears: Leaving things unfinished.
Fun Facts: I could not think of a better name than Vyn had attached to the raffle for them. Cherry ice cream is a top tier name.

AESTHETICS
Appearance: [Image: 6qtiRrD.png]
Fashion: They like weird shoes, especially ones with wheels.
Aesthetic Likes: Glows, Bright colors, Sharp contrast
Aesthetic Dislikes: Incredibly dull designs
Ideal Environment: Some place vibrant and exciting
Possessions: TBD

MISC
Source: This cool cat is from the vintage type raffle done by Vyn. I wonder if the Vyntage pun has been made before.

Table of Contents