Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weird weather?
[DIGITAL_HORROR]:

saw the news broadcast this morning about 5 minutes before the rain hit my city...i wasn't going to take it seriously, but it's doing weird stuff to my virtual pets!

anyone else feeling the effects?
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[Jocelyn]: Some time ago I posted a thread on the Enigmas and Absurdities subforum about a shadow entity that was haunting me.

Once the rain began to come down heavily I heard a knock on the door and saw the entity with a cat on a leash huddled on my porch. It appears the rain bothers them. I invited them in.

The cat is mundane to my knowledge, and the entity seemes to be behaving themself, but a noted change in behavior is it is much more receptive to communication and for lack of a better descriptor, solid. My adoptive sibling has been teaching them a trading card game.

The cat keeps glaring at me.
[DIGITAL_HORROR]:

huh...weird. have you tried giving the cat some treats?

also, a bit ago my vpets sang a weird song to me...in unison. even the ones that can't connect to each other!
[_chill_]: yeah I just can't go into my room anymore
[_chill_]: it used to send a shiver up my spine, had eerie sort of vibes
[_chill_]: but now there's
[_chill_]: fuckin
[_chill_]: eyes in the walls. and moaning. and it's fuckin cold as death now.
[_chill_]: it's gotten so bad it's affecting the rest of the shop at this point
[_chill_]: the owner's looking into it, but that also means looking into the corner where it started
[_chill_]: the corner where my room is
[_chill_]: that he doesn't know about
[_chill_]: so. I have to fuckin pack up my shit and stay the night at a friend's. don't know when I can go back yet
[_chill_]: it's bullshit, is what it is
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
[DIGITAL_HORROR]:

yeah, the cold sucks too...i started layering my pajamas to avoid freezing! my apartment complex is usually pretty well heated, but this seems to pervade even with the landlord cranking it up...
[ABBERANT_INCANDESCENCE]:
I'm hearing a weird static buzz and the lights are flickering every now and again. A bit weird, but it could just be there's a problem with the workshop's utilities.
[DIGITAL_HORROR]:

ok, it's officially gotten bad enough that i'm stuck in my house and i had to move all of my toys out of the basement...had a really close call, but thankfully all of my stuff is in sturdy plastic tubs...

on the bright side, the internet's held up, and i've started something new and cool and fun! it's a big project, but i'm going to try and get it uploaded in the next hour or so!

anybody else taking advantage of staying inside?
[STATIONARY_FRICTION]:
It has been flashing bright colors through the window of my domicile non-stop for the last...while...and there is a constant barrage of assorted loud noises. On the plus side, I don't have to go to work at the moment, so I've been able to keep the game I'm running up to date better. I might see about actually doing more things on the forums for the moment. Or maybe I'll actually go message an old penpal and talk about our drafts.

In any case, I'll be interested to see what your project is.