Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thinking.
Rainbow 
[Image: FZkuiperprofile.png?ex=657b9201&is=65691...56fac66d6&]
[DIE_TRYING]:
i have spent hours maybe days of my life trying to come to terms with being powerless . i can see and i can think but the state of the body i inhabit is laughable . what if you looked down and all you saw was the stubbiest most useless legs capable of absolutely nothing . every thing is dark in here . how agonizing it is to live a life confined to this one room looking at the same shelf that i can not and will never reach and the same chair that has lost all comfort . i wish i could say you do not know what is coming to you but no one is even listening any more . no one is coming here . no one can take off the stupid bow that has been atop my head for weeks . meaningless existance 
[Image: FZjulepprofile.png]
[PEPPERMINT_BARKS]:
Are you posting in the right section? This is a place to talk about Friendzoo haha! Sorry you aren't feeling good, though. Consider getting a smaller shelf?
[Image: bcico.png] [BIG CHALLENGES]:
never to be feeling the lack of power. BIG CHALLENGES start not knowing much, but learn from the Web Site, can do things even friend can't do. no need for toe to learn from Web Site, only words. BIG CHALLENGES sees everything. feel better! bye bye!
[Image: jrook.gif][Image: gyiyg.gif][Image: vaxis.gif]