Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help needed
[GENTLE_STAR]

I think it's less about the way you present yourself and more about finding the right people to present yourself to. I know it sounds cliche, but if you can find the right person to see past your physical appearance and appreciate you for who you are- not necessarily a partner, it could be just a friend or a group of friends- then it might lead to feeling more... fulfilled? I can't think of a better word.

I don't have any advice for actually finding those sorts of people, though. I wish I did. The best thing I can think of to do is to just... put yourself out there? Go to parties, events, get-togethers, whatever. Something outside your comfort zone, but not too far out. I was in a bad place for a while, and I met people who cared about me just by random happenstance. So I guess my advice would be to just let happenstance... happen?

As for actual practical advice, I am a weapon type, but not the kind you're thinking of. I've heard from others who have similar blades on them that lining the inside of the caps with something soft like foam or linen helps with the physical discomfort, and decorating the outside with charms or stickers helps with the mental discomfort. That's about all I have, sorry.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
help needed - by skinstealer - 08-30-2022, 02:11 AM
RE: help needed - by Lilium Mortem - 08-30-2022, 02:49 AM
RE: help needed - by skinstealer - 08-30-2022, 05:47 AM
RE: help needed - by Lilium Mortem - 08-30-2022, 10:21 PM
RE: help needed - by victorianflorist - 09-02-2022, 03:47 PM
RE: help needed - by skinstealer - 08-05-2023, 03:35 AM
RE: help needed - by knux400 - 08-05-2023, 04:07 AM
RE: help needed - by skinstealer - 08-05-2023, 07:10 PM