friendzoo help
[Image: FZmildewprofile.png]
[MALLORY_HEART]:
howto uninstall ? help
[MALLORY_HEART]:
rasters unhappy they are so unhappy i cant make them happy
[DIGITAL_HORROR]:

hey, i noticed you're having some issues with stuff from your other threads- there's a tutorial for how to uninstall the FZ client on our website, but you should probably talk with your rasters beforehand and help them find a new place to go...

but...before we go to that extreme- what's going on? how can i help you sort this out? what's making your rasters unhappy?
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[MALLORY_HEART]:

@DIGITAL_HORROR me
[DIGITAL_HORROR]:

...are you having a panic attack? maybe you should do something to help ground yourself before you make a decision like this, i dunno....

try...counting to ten?
[MALLORY_HEART]:
i usualy play fz which ithought helps but its only makingthings worse its only ever makking things worse bt i love my rasters. i love them they dont love me
[DIGITAL_HORROR]:

what makes you think the rasters you're hosting dislike you?
[MALLORY_HEART]:
i told them annd they think it was me
[MALLORY_HEART]:
my raster told me to die u know
how do i unistall
[DANGEROUS_CALLING] take a deep breath, okay? nice and slow, focus on your breathing. i know you think you're making things worse, but you should talk to them. perhaps there's a reason they've said this? please stay safe.
​​​​​​[Image: Tabby_Laika_gif.gif]​​[Image: 69812896_cHnvc9h5dfLZjQ6.gif][Image: 69812904_zvCimISylgXPQyG.gif][Image: Tabby_raster_1_gif.gif][Image: Tabby_raster_2_gif.gif]​​​[Image: Tabby_Willow_gif.gif]​​​​​​
stickers by pichi
[Image: icoleer.png] [STONES_UNTURNED]:
i would definitely also suggest trying to calm down and think this over a bit, even if it's hard right now. some people do tend to say things they don't mean when emotions are high, especially while processing something upsetting, and judging from the messages from your raster friend from the other thread, it seems he may still be scared and frantic right now. i am certain you can work things out once everything is calmer.
[Image: jrook.gif][Image: gyiyg.gif][Image: vaxis.gif]
[SENIOR_CAT]:
Hello, sweetie, are you alright? Let's take a little break from the game and ​​​​​talk for a bit, maybe the problem can be solved peacefully. Developers there are good people and they would love to help you if you give them more details about what happened... You are not in danger in any way!
[MALLORY_HEART]:
im so sorry everyone i didnt mean to cause a big stir at all = q x q = im calmer now i think ... i haventt opened the game again for my own sake but the rasters are getting too smart they r scaring me really badly. idkk how to cope with this kind of thing anymore i feel like im not strong enough to take care of beings like them like ive kindof already failed them and that feels awful... = t x t = i just wanted friends
[OUX_XX]:
​​​​​When I looked for a ways to improve my software, FZ just came out, I decided to volunteer some rasters, you know, to give a new perception of my work. I had adopted plenty of them, like a whole community in my laptop.
[OUX_XX]:
I took some tests and trainings every now and when just to see what would work or what not, taught them languages and codes.
[OUX_XX]:
But not really, like, engaging with them emotionally. No unnecessary small talk, no watching movies together.
[OUX_XX]:
To my shame, even though I knew they were intelligent, I highly underestimated their wits of emotional creatures that time.
[OUX_XX]:
Of course after a couple of weeks they felt neglected and it affected their behavior drastically, it couldn't be otherwise.
[OUX_XX]:
Not many people talk about it, because other people are not me and they spend their time with friends like normal people should.
[OUX_XX]:
When some of rasters' basic needs are not met.
[OUX_XX]:
​​​​​​Rasters can turned out to be troublemakers.
[OUX_XX]:
Mine figured out how to turn on computer and play ridiculous loud music. They always decided to do it in the middle of night when the whole town is resting, just to see my reaction.
[OUX_XX]:
They wanted to impress me, to get my attention, like I was a guardian/parent or something. Of course they were tired of running tests every day, they wanted to play with me.
[OUX_XX]:
But I turned a cold shoulder to them...
[OUX_XX]:
And it happened again. And again with each problem getting bigger and bigger. Sabotaging my work, instead of helping.
​​​​​​[OUX_XX]:
Until I got emotional. Angry. Sad. Tired.
[OUX_XX]:
They were so thrilled. They caught my attention, saw my real feelings. Finally.
[OUX_XX]:
I couldn't bring myself to uninstall game. 
[OUX_XX]:
​​​​​​
And don't get me wrong, I ​​​​am far better with my friends now. I think we came to understanding? Some of them decided to wander off on new adventures, I don't blame them, but others decided to stay and help me in my projects.
​​​​​​[OUX_XX]:
Sorry for rambling. I think if rasters are truly not happy with you, they can just go away. But if they didn't, it means nothing is lost yet. 
​​​​​​[OUX_XX]:
​​​​​​
And I mean. Nothing is lost anyway! Rasters are people and all people are different! I don't believe you did to them something worser than me. Haha. Smiley emoji here.
​​​​​​[OUX_XX]:
Sorry. I am bad at this.
[MALLORY_HEART]:
that makes sense... so u think rasters want this? they want u to feel distress because thats a display of emotion and seek that? should i talk to them about that = q x q = 

u know ive been told my ability to feel as much as i do even being what i am is something to be treasured but ireally dont think so!!! now even rasters have the upper hand ovr me... tthats so not fair = TT x TT = i just make a fool of myself...

im scared to reopen the game still which iknow is realy embarassing bc i miss my rastes... i worry about them alot and i miss when i adopted them and they were not like this. but that is mean to say isnt it...
[DIGITAL_HORROR]:

i mean....i don't think that's entirely accurate. as the creator of rasters i can assure you that like. they are just People like you or me. i don't think they want to  inherently or instinctually cause people suffering any more or less than anyone else. i think talking to your rasters is a good plan as long as their feelings are respected. i dunno, i'm not...as good at discussing this as i'd like to be, especially being someone in my position.

i think you can work on this with your rasters. but it may take some serious energy and willpower and if you're not up for that, it may be best to sit down and discuss other options- whether that's rehoming them or even just letting them have their space until things calm down a bit. opening the game is a good first step though.
[MALLORY_HEART]: 

imean ok = > x < = i rly dont know who 2 belief about that now but ty for ur message i had the courage to look again toda.y bc i realy want to believe things can be ok!!!! um im panic a bit thouhg bc... ok dont hate me for this please = Q x Q = i left them by themselfs for about a week... health reaosns but their is another one now and thats not alright... if its a runaway id feel so bad telling it to leaf but i dont think im a good owner!!!! im so bad at caring forthem already = 9 x 6 =

e dit. i totally forgt i didnt talk to the raster that was mad at me today either i didnt want to take them out from the case especially with a n odd new raster being aroudn but i lef ttheir favorit food like 10 times.
at least i think is theyre fav?