Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[USER_PROFILE] [ABSTRACT_PSYCHOPOMP]
USERNAME: [ABSTRACT_PSYCHOPOMP]
PRONOUNS: they/them usually...
MOOD: anxiety
ABOUT: hello... you can call me Abstract. my friend thought joining the FF forum would help alleviate some loneliness i've been feeling lately. i have trouble making friends in the "real" world and don't leave my home very often, so...

my friend also thought i should also look into FriendZoo but... i don't know how i feel about that yet. if any current players of the game have any... um... i guess pros/cons? that they think might be useful to know before going in, i'd love to hear them. i hesitate to try new things...

finally: please don't ask about my typing or any other personal questions unless we're close.
[REMNANT_TREASURES]:

hi! i can answer questions about FriendZoo if you like, though disclaimer- i was a beta tester and i'm dating one of the devs.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[ABSTRACT_PSYCHOPOMP]:

oh... hello, thank you for responding. i hope i don't come off as critical or suspicious, i don't mean to...
are rasters... friendly? i think that is really my main question... i am worried that i would adopt one and it wouldn't like me, or i wouldn't be good for it, or that it would cause harm to my devices or something like that. would i be able to return it if we didn't get along?
[Image: screecher_rainbow.png]
[REMNANT_TREASURES]:

it's okay! it's a new thing, it's understandable. rasters are people, so they can vary pretty wildly in how they behave, just like anybody else. however, if you're kind to them, they're generally prone to growing up kind as well, and are capable of leaving your copy of the game at any time- i imagine you could encourage them to leave if you felt like you weren't doing a good enough job for caring for them, or whatever other reason.
[ABSTRACT_PSYCHOPOMP]:

ok, thank you... i think im still having a hard time thinking of them as people people and not digital fauna, but i will try my best... maybe i'll just watch my friend play at first. i'm not sure.
[Image: screecher_rainbow.png]
[REMNANT_TREASURES]:

yeah, i would genuinely recommend watching people play first if you're unsure, especially if you know the person.