Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[USER_PORFLIE] [CONTEMPLATE_THAT]
USENRAME: [CONTEMPLATE_THAT]
PRONOUNS: it/its
MOPD: VIBRATING EXCITEDLY
STAUTS: Online
ABOUT:
HI EVERYONE!!!! ^w^ I go by That online, but you can laso call me Con or Contemplate, or any nicknmae you can think up! I love nicknames!!

My favorite things are video gaes, the internnet, and knitting. I like music nd art and making plushies. Sometimes I take plushee cmmissions! ^A^ My favrite smell is lemon, and my favorite color is neon green.
No the other hand, I dislike petty arduments and hateful talk. I can't sntad sleeping, it makes me paranoid. x.x

I'm a typi typo TCP, but I try REALLY hard to slell things properly; if ou notice any typosin my text it's not me, it's my ability acting up >~< I can't control it well. I promise there's ZERO typose in this text as of posting!! It's ayyoning, because oftentimes on furoms like this one, it happens to whoever is talking to me too, so I'm VERY sorrry if my powers scamble your text ;w;

Thanks for reeding this far!! I'm escited to make friends with you qll!
[CONTEMPLATE_THAT]: Oh fuck. It happened again.
[CONTEMPLATE_THAT]: The typost keep happening!!! Sorry everyone! -n-;;
[GLACIAL_HYDRAULICS]: `video gaes` Literally me. i am a gae that is in videod.

Also hi. Neun green, lemons, games, and plusjes are all pretty rad. Also sleep sucks.

Also typoes aren;t reallt too much of  an issie online. If you type the samr thing enough then it'll probablt get through.