• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TCP GIVEAWAY] holiday gifts!
★ happy holidays!! ★

PLANNED EVENTS:
- the big big seasonals
- birthdays in general
- religious observations
- visibility days

i want to keep myself busy + share the small things that make me happy this season, so here's a bunch of tcps! u can just comment to claim, i don't want anything for them just to give.. gifts! u can take as many as u want but please be mindful of others!! i'll update this w more as i go and see people's likes/dislikes!

UPDATE/EDIT 8/16/21: since holidays and celebrations in general can b pretty stressful lol i would like to ideally keep updating this seasonally around each of the big ones, as well as putting up a few for say, birthdays or other concepts! if there r any days of interest of for example religious holidays or visibility days, please feel free 2 let me know abt em~! i cant promise i can definitely get arnd to or manage everything, but if u give me a headsup b4 it’s imminent then i can draw whenever i happen to have the ability^^

[Image: XrMclAl.png]
panettone type (CLAIMED!) 

[Image: ihsFoWt.png]
typeless, cozy modifier (CLAIMED!)

[Image: Fh2MRKj.png]
typeless, cozy modifier

[Image: Ss4dW2j.png]
typeless, cozy modifier
Could I maybe grab the one in the middle? Thank you, gosh they are all so cute
:3
absolutely!! one cozy tcp for u, i hope u like them!
Could I grab the panettone type?
[Image: 3DaQdhK.png]
yep! please enjoy!
^^ bumping this reel fast for the update! those i know abt rn thatre planned for sure are halloween, thanksgiving, easter, birthday, and trans visibility day as well as xmas again. my memory isn’t too good and i don’t want 2 make any for a day that it would be disrespectful to make a kitty themed after, so please reply w/ any like! religious, cultural, or visibility days that u guys would like to see and that r ok for me to play with!