Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[HELP NEEDED] place to stay?
[_chill_]: don't wanna get too into it, but
[_chill_]: the living arrangements I used to have fell through, even though I was paying rent (ish) to workers under the table, the guy who owned the store I stayed in kicked me out last night
[_chill_]: apparently you have to pay different taxes if people are renting a place, and since it's a store that'd be a whole legal hassle they don't want to deal with
[_chill_]: so I'm homeless
[_chill_]: was gonna stay with one dude who worked at the store but he doesn't give a shit what happens to me apparently
[_chill_]: I'm currently in the city Ludicrous, not gonna give anymore info on where I'm at specifically on a public forum
[_chill_]: anyone in town that'd let me crash in their apartment for a few weeks?
[_chill_]: I don't have a job or any income at the moment, but my ability lets me make a pseudo-drug of sorts
[_chill_]: if anyone has any resources, too, would be appreciated
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
[ABBERANT_INCANDESCENCE]:
A place to crash for a few weeks in Ludicrous...there's some spare room at the workshop I work and live in, in the city. Fair warning, there's still a tiny bit of glitter about, you'll have to be okay with odd furniture, and it can be a touch loud when tools are in use.

I can provide some more info in private messages, my Messiroom username is the same as my username here.
[3D]:
That's in Hearth right. I know a guy but I have no idea if they'll take anyone in
In case they do though. On a scale of -5 (would rather die) to +5 (dream lifestyle) how willing are you to bunk with a guy with the vibes of a serial killer. Serious question

Edit: Ninja'd lol. Good luck
VYN - website programmer and designer
my gallery
[_chill_]: ay nice
[_chill_]: sorry for the delay in response, connection has been wonky due to the rain
[_chill_]: the workshop sounds good, I'll be in touch on messiroom. My username is different than my one on here, as a heads-up
[_chill_]: also +3 probably, re:murder guy
[_chill_]: probably gonna be couch-surfing for a bit, so if you could put in a good word for me with him as well that'd be greatly appreciated

(OOC: would you be up for having a sort of roommate arc between chill and your butcher tcp?)
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
(OOC: hilariously, this is not the butcher we are talking about. i AM down for the roommate arc though)
VYN - website programmer and designer
my gallery