Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TCP] Adopted Pile
Welcome to my little TCP pile where I hoard all my adopted little friends! Everyone is listed in the order in which I got them (usually with credit as to who gave them to me, cause you all are too kind and spoil me with kitties).
You can click on the small picture frames for a link to the full pictures!

Please don't reply to this thread!

List

1. Fountain - chaos type
2. Stormbound - tent type
3. Dapple - dissociation type
4. Fellow - dissociation type
5. Moonglow - corpse type
6. Tribute - corpse type
7. Cherry - knife type
8. Oracle - facebank type
9. Lorie - infinity type
10. Sunnyside - eye type
11. Rosette - acceptance type
12. Gutter - snake type
13. Delia - anxiety type
14. Slip and Slide - twin types
15. Sundawn and Rosemoon- twin types
16. Wellwish - wolf type
17. Mossprint - snake type
18. Opal - knife type
19. Angie - jelly type
20. Mint and Bonbon - twin types
21. Mandy - bastard type
22. Stitches - triops type
23. Coffee - acid type
24. Muddle - fish type
25. Sandpile - anxiety type
26. Wormhole - doctor type
27. Sophisticate - engine type
28. Lethal - burn type
29. Sindy - facebank type
30. Lantern - corpse type
31. Singsong - pride type
32. Midnight - tent type
33. Beanbag - pride type
34. Raincloud - survival type
35. Limeshade - anxiety type
36. Sunrise - anxiety type
37. Viola - jelly type
38. Royal - doctor type
39. Mango - acceptance type
40. Pepper - merchant type
41. Pleader - dissociation type
42. ??? - dust type
43. Ruthie - acceptance type
44. J and J - twin type
45. Bern - jelly type
46. Mickey - burn type
47. Linear - equation type
48. Thumb - lamp type

~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
[Image: 566750013229629454_chaos003.png]
"This chaos type is a little gardener, finding no greater joy than planting seeds and making them grow into all sorts of fantastical things."

Full Name: Fountain
Nicknames/Aliases: none
Pronouns: they/them, he/him
Type: chaos [abstract]
Modifiers: none
Conditions: none
Anomalies: ability
Ability: UNPREDICTABLE
Chaos types can temporarily enter an ascended form at the cost of health. While in this form, they can influence the physical behavior of objects around them, making them act unpredictably. If this ability is used on a living being, they will lose all coherent thought for a period of 5 to 10 seconds and act unpredictably. The chaos type has no control at all over what exactly happens to the things it uses its ability on.
Additionally Fountain can use his ability on plants, causing them to mutate and grow in unexpected ways.
Zone: Hoopla
About: Fountain enjoys using his ability on the plants they grow, mutating them into weird and beautiful new ones. Usually he takes keep the plants and takes care of them himself, but sometimes he gifts them to friends or fellow plant enthusiasts.
They live together with Wellwish, who is a close friend to them and helps them out with arranging the flowers into pretty bouquetes.
Relations: Wellwish

[Image: 571770169475465218_unknown.png]

by kek
[Image: 571813399126867978_unknown.png]

gifted by AceOfNothing
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~

[Image: 566750073560760340_tent005.png]
"This tent type chases storms, no matter how deadly."

Full Name: Stormbound
Nicknames/Aliases: (Storm)Chaser
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Type: tent [storage]
Anomalies: none
Ability: SHELTER
Tent types can store other beings inside their chest cavity. While inside, the target will slowly regenerate health. This ability does not work if the target cannot fit inside, or if the target is already at maximum health.
Zone: wandering, currently Bluster
About: Stormbound loves storms, wherever a storm is you'll find him, regardless of the danger they pose for such a small creature. He enjoys the connection to nature and its forces he feels when he is wandering through storms and has to fight heavily to not get blown away. Currently his goal is to venture through Bluster and explore the deadly zone.
Relations: Lorie (travel companion)

[Image: 571771004133703723_unknown.png] [Image: 571779100776333342_unknown.png]

gifted by lod

[Image: 566749056802619403_dissociation002.png]
"This dissociation type grounds itself amidst the trees, wandering through the forests in a content haze."

Full Name: Dapple
Nicknames/Aliases: 
Pronouns: they/them, he/him
Type: dissociation [body]
Conditions: none
Anomalies: none
Ability: NOT QUITE THERE
Dissociation types can sacrifice health to create dissociation in other living beings, or to remove it and experience it themselves. When creating dissociation in another being, the TCP can choose to amplify the severity or the duration of the effect at the cost of additional health. There is no extra health cost for relieving another being of large amounts of dissociation, but it will always experience the full amount of the dissociation
Zone: Wonder
About: ???
Relations: Moonglow, Sunnyside

[Image: 571768879253291028_unknown.png]

gifted by chemtrails

[Image: 566749194107486208_dissociation004.png]
"This dissociation type sits out on its porch swing, watching the people pass by with a forlorn expression and a desire to join in, someday."

Full Name: Fellow
Nicknames/Aliases: none
Pronouns: they/them
Type: dissociation [body]
Ability: NOT QUITE THERE
Dissociation types can sacrifice health to create dissociation in other living beings, or to remove it and experience it themselves. When creating dissociation in another being, the TCP can choose to amplify the severity or the duration of the effect at the cost of additional health. There is no extra health cost for relieving another being of large amounts of dissociation, but it will always experience the full amount of the dissociation it takes.
Zone: Solitude
About: ???
Relations: Delia

gifted by chemtrails

[Image: 567471164642033664_corpse005.png]
"This corpse type likes picking clovers, keeping them in a little box."

Full Name: Moonglow
Nicknames/Aliases: Kelly
Pronouns: they/them, it/its
Type: corpse [body]
Ability: CORPSE CREATE
Corpse types can sacrifice health to kill a portion of a living being, or kill the entire being for an additional health cost. Dead limbs are subject to total loss of sensation and movement, as well as extreme pain wherever it connects to the rest of the body. Like most TCP abilities, killing a part of a person's body is only temporary, but killing a person entirely is permanent.
Relations: Dapple, Sunnyside

[Image: 571771350692397080_unknown.png]

gifted by AceOfNothing

[Image: 567471062481109022_corpse003.png]
"This corpse type owns a funeral home, putting extra care into its ceremonies and rites."

Full Name: Tribute
Pronouns: she/her, they/them
Type: corpse [body]
Ability: CORPSE CREATE
Corpse types can sacrifice health to kill a portion of a living being, or kill the entire being for an additional health cost. Dead limbs are subject to total loss of sensation and movement, as well as extreme pain wherever it connects to the rest of the body. Like most TCP abilities, killing a part of a person's body is only temporary, but killing a person entirely is permanent.
Zone: Retreat in Tale
About:
Relations: ???

gifted by AceOfNothing

[Image: 569095664969973770_knife003.png]
"This knife type holds a special place in its heart for making sandcastles, always looking for a new project."

Full Name: Cherry
Pronouns: she/her, they/them
Type: knife [weapon]
Ability: IMPALE
Knife types can sacrifice health to create knives, which impale the TCP from within. This is an extremely dangerous process that leaves the TCP vulnerable. Knives can either be left halfway inside the skin, giving the TCP a weapon on their body, or can protrude completely through the skin, allowing other TCPs to pick up and use them.
Zone: Hoopla

[Image: 571771935437094922_unknown.png] [Image: 571778199529193485_unknown.png]

gifted by anonymous

[Image: 570004015966978063_facebank005.png]
"This face bank type presses flowers into the pages of books, gleeful at its results."

Full Name: Oracle
Nicknames/Aliases: Rakky, Gremlin
Pronouns: it/its, they/them
Type: facebank [storage]
Conditions: miniature
Ability: MINE NOW
Face bank types can store coins inside their body. Somehow the face bank type can accept as many coins as it wants without any changes to its physiology. It is thought the coins simply travel to some sort of pocket dimension- they cannot be retrieved, even if the TCP is cut open.
Zone: spawned in Solitude, traveling through Taverne, will settle in Hoopla
Relations: Rosette (fallen for)

[Image: 571781594541588481_unknown.png]

gifted by anonymous

[Image: 570222394837565441_infinity002.png]
"This infinity type is fairly weak, resting often amidst soft blankets."

Full Name: Lorie
Nicknames/Aliases: Lorie
Pronouns: they/them, it/its
Type: infinity [abstract]
Modifiers: [changing the size of its tail]
Conditions: [sickly?]
Anomalies: tail (minor), eyespots (minor, in ascended form the colors are inverted) 
Ability: BAD EGG
Infinity types can sacrifice health in order to temporarily enter an ascended form. While in this form, they can make any object infinite. The way this works is if the object is picked up or otherwise moved, an identical copy of it will appear in the appropriate spot while the original remains in the same place. This process can be repeated for as long as the object remains infinite, although the copies of the object will behave normally, and disappear once the TCP unascends.
Zone: ???, currently traveling with Stormbound, hiding in his pocket
About: Lorie travels together with Stormbound, although generally no one knows that Lorie is with him since they're usually hiding from others in his pocket.
It is unknown how they met, but it is certain that Stormbound is very protective of his small companion.
Relations: Stormbound (travel companion)

[Image: 571780688504815627_unknown.png]

gifted by lod

[Image: 570936538729414656_gacha001D.png]
"This eye type likes long walks and painting, so long as the paint is kept away from its eyes."

Full Name: Sunnyside
Nicknames/Aliases: Sunside, Sunny, Eggshell
Pronouns: she/her, it/its
Type: eye [body]
Modifiers: none
Ability: EYE FOR AN EYE
Eyeball types can sacrifice health to create eyeballs on any surface. The eyeball type will be able to see out of any eyeball it has placed, and if placed on a living being, that being will also be able to see through it. Eyeball types cannot see through more than 5 eyes at once, not counting the ones on their body, otherwise they will lose health due to sensory overload. In order to accommodate for this fact, eyeball types may use a small amount of health to change which eyes it sees out of if it should spawn more than 5.
Zone: ???
Relations: Dapple, Moonglow

traded from skinstealer

[Image: 571424909666943019_acceptance003.png]
"This acceptance type thrives in romanticism, particularly around the idea of unconditional love."

Full Name: Rosette
Pronouns: she/her, they/them
Type: acceptance [abstract]
Ability: COMPREHENSION COMPANION
Acceptance types can sacrifice health to temporarily enter an ascended form. While in this form, they can see how much recent events have affected others and how much those people have internalized those events. They can then assist others in accepting the events- the smaller the occurrence, the better it is able to help. While it can't do everything for the subject, even for minor things, it can be of great help.
Zone: traveling through Taverne, will settle in Hoopla
Relations: Rakky (travel companion gremlin)

gifted by an anonymous gifter

[Image: 571448125693100034_snake001.png]
"This snake type likes tight spaces, at ease when curled up in the dark."

Full Name: Gutter
Pronouns: they/them, he/him
Type: snake [creature]
Ability: SKIN SHED
Snake types will occasionally need to shed their skin to reveal a new layer underneath. While they can wait to do this, it will cause them some discomfort and they will appear wrinkly.
Zone: Wonder, living in the ventilation system of a children's hospital
About: Gutter spawned next to a children's hospital, hiding in the downspout directly afterwards, scared and overwhelmed by the bright daylight and all the noise. They stayed in there for a few days, carefully listening to the noises coming from the streets, eventually leaving their hiding spot at night to explore the area a bit, returning to its "home" in the morning.
A few weeks into this endeavor it started raining, forcing Gutter to leave his hiding spot and search a new one. During his search he somehow ended up in the hospital's ventilation system where he hid from the complexes in the safety of darkness.
A few days later Salve stumbled upon them, not knowing that another TCP lived in the hospital and greeted them happily. Despite their fears Gutter trusted Salve pretty quickly, given that it was the first person as small as himself that he saw. Salve taught him that there is no need to be afraid of others and their energetic and cheerful attitude helped Gutter to slowly overcome his own fears, so that by now he is helping the hospital children in his own way. At night when the lights are off and everything isn't as bright anymore they wiggle into the rooms of children that can't sleep, talking with them for a while and snuggling beneath their blankets or into hugs to keep them company and comfort them.
Relations: Salve

[Image: 571782306985934874_unknown.png]

Gutter and Salve by chemtrails
[Image: 571783526320439297_unknown.png]

[Image: 571750483526680586_anxiety006.png]
"This anxiety type shines when the sunlight hits it, distressed by the extra attention."

Full Name: Delia
Pronouns: they/them, she/her
Type: anxiety [body]
Modifiers: designer (minor)
Ability: DARK THOUGHTS
Anxiety types can sacrifice health to create feelings of either general anxiety or anxiety towards a specific subject or potential event in any living being although the latter costs more health. Frequent or repeated use of this ability may calm the anxiety type slightly, as if it is drawing from itself in order to affect others.
Zone: Solitude, in the sanctuary
Relations: Fellow

[Image: 572500096026148874_trade001b.png]
"These twin types don't get along too well, but even so they have a lot they want to achieve together."

Full Name: Slip and Slide
Pronouns: 
Type: twin [creature]
Ability: SHARED SENSE
Twin types have an innate awareness of what the other twin is thinking and feeling, to the point where they often coordinate tasks together perfectly and speak in near-perfect unison. When one twin experiences pain, the other experiences a similar amount of pain. If one twin type dies, the second twin type will constantly experience whatever pain and emotion the first one had at the moment of death for the rest of its life.

traded from skinstealer

[Image: 572897301807366160_twin007.png]
"These twin types are inseperable, even if they appear to dislike eachother."

Full Name: Sundawn and Rosemoon
Pronouns: 
Type: twin [creature]
Twin types have an innate awareness of what the other twin is thinking and feeling, to the point where they often coordinate tasks together perfectly and speak in near-perfect unison. When one twin experiences pain, the other experiences a similar amount of pain. If one twin type dies, the second twin type will constantly experience whatever pain and emotion the first one had at the moment of death for the rest of its life.
Zone: Hoopla
Relations: ???

gifted by AceOfNothing

[Image: 572897341888135198_wolf001.png]
"This wolf type has a talent for floral arrangements, but always hates having to take off thorns."

Full Name: Wellwish
Pronouns: it/its, she/her
Type: wolf [creature]
Anomalies: mouth
Ability: WOLF PACT
Wolf types generate a passive aura that encourage others around it to band together in groups. Trust and cooperation is generally increased within a group, but there is also a general increase in aggression between different groups. This aura generally seems to work with preexisting feelings, meaning that a group of friends would be more likely to end up in the same group than be randomly distributed amongst strangers. Similarly, people who dislike one another tend to end up in separate groups.
Zone: Hoopla
About: Wellwish lives together with Fountain in a small house with a big garden where they grow all kind of plants. Additionally it owns a little shop where it sells the flowers they grow together after making pretty floral arrangements out of them, however it always saves the prettiest to gift them to Fountain (or other close friends).
She is very excitable and cuddly and if you let her close it's hard to get her off of you again.
Relations: Fountain

gifted by AceOfNothing

[Image: 573248013200392193_7pfi9lv.png]
"This snake type enjoys all forms of art, frequently donating to local theatres or paying a good amount extra when commisioning their favorite artists."

Full Name: Mossprint
Nicknames/Aliases: Mossy
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Type: snake [creature]
Ability: SKIN SHED
Snake types will occasionally need to shed their skin to reveal a new layer underneath. While they can wait to do this, it will cause them some discomfort and they will appear wrinkly.
Zone: Solitude

traded from skinstealer

[Image: 573267940284170241_XrdHmup.png]
"This knife type makes purses... they're nothing special, but it tries to give them nice little details."

Full Name: Opal
Pronouns: he/him, it/its
Type: knife [weapon]
Ability: IMPALE 
Knife types can sacrifice health to create knives, which impale the TCP from within. This is an extremely dangerous process that leaves the TCP vulnerable. Knives can either be left halfway inside the skin, giving the TCP a weapon on their body, or can protrude completely through the skin, allowing other TCPs to pick up and use them.

traded from skinstealer

[Image: 575746946329870373_jelly005.png]
"This jelly type is very religious, paying tribute to its god every day."

Full Name: Angel
Nicknames/Aliases: Angie
Pronouns: it/its, she/her
Type: jelly [food]
Ability: JELLY BELLY 
Jelly types can break off parts of their body to feed to other TCPs, giving them a healing effect.
Zone: Solitude
About: Angie regularly visits the sanctuary to help out there, donating food bits of itself for those suffering from chronic conditions or the workers that use their abilities a bit too often to help the inhabitants. It is however still very shy and nervous, hence why even if it would love to stay longer it always only visits for a short time.
It is also neighbors with Mossprint, who they quite like despite him being a fairly energetic and eccentric snake. Sometimes he invites Angie to go to the theatre with him and it gladly joins him, listening to him ramble about his favorite new play or the new art piece he got.
Relations: Mossprint

gifted by anonymous

[Image: 575747043818078218_twin002.png]
"These twin types could not stop talking to each other, even if they tried."

Full Name: Mint and Bonbon
Pronouns: 
Type: twin [creature]

gifted by anonymous

[Image: 575959611543126016_bastard004.png]
"This bastard type sees the world differently from other people, but keeps it to itself."

Full Name: Mandatory
Nicknames/Aliases: Mandy
Pronouns: they/them, she/her
Type: bastard [creature]
Modifiers: none (plush maybe)
Ability: SMALL ADJUSTMENTS 
Bastard types generate a passive aura that encourages people to modify things, often things other people have created. Most of the time these modifications lead to the overall detriment of the thing they're modifying, although not always.
Zone: Hearth
About: Mandy zones out a lot, always feeling a slight disconnect to reality as if there were a fuzzy wall between them and it. They'd bump into things a lot if it weren't for them trying to focus really hard and appear like any other person, which leads to them generally being fairly stressed out by even the most simplest tasks that involve being near others.
At some point while trying their best to live life they met Floof with whom they quickly bonded for some unknown reason. Soon enough they moved in with them and for the first time in a long while Mandy could relax, not feeling the need to upkeep a charade of being "normal" since Floof was very much unbothered by their little friends condition. Nowadays Mandy just spends their days stumbling through Floof's apartment, modifying plushes or artworks (that Floof specifically picked out for that purpose) or making their own, without worrying too much about the outside world, only leaving when Floof joins them.
Just as much as Floof has helped Mandy adjust to life Mandy has helped them, their presence being oddly comforting to the ruffneck/OBJ hybrid. Oftentimes they just pick Mandy up and hug her or Mandy reaches out for them on their own, getting lost in thought while snuggled against their comfy fur.
Relations: Floof

gifted by anonymous

[Image: 582730264531435523_gacha021A.png]
"This triops type has a collection of quilts, all from different makers."

Full Name: Stitches
Pronouns: it/its, they/them
Type: triops [creature]
Ability: DRY DORMANCY
Triops types will typically become sleepy when in less humid environments, and others in close proximity will be inclined to behave the same way.
Zone: Hearth
About: Stitches lives together with a tired acid type called Coffeebean, which may sound very impratical considering it has many pricey quilts in its collection, but it has a soft spot for Coffee and will accept most inconveniences in order to make living with them possible. Even if it will complain about the problems it causes and appears very grumpy at times cause of their tired friend they still love them dearly.
Relations: Coffeebean

traded from AceOfNothing