Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stunt Troubles Investigation Agency
Somewhere near the heart or lungs or maybe the liver of Cityscape where the sun kinda shines but the buildings are so tall that it's hard to tell, lies a normal-sized tiny little gray building... The sign at the front reads "STUNT TROUBLES INVESTIGATIONS". You eye the interior up and down - all muted and dim, but it had style and no legs to be seen.

At least, not until a stumpy little gator waddles onto the scene. He sits himself behind the front desk, looking over papers, pretending he didn't see you - kinda silly and unobservant for a so-called investiGator.

[Image: 4-stubbigator.png]

Speaking of papers, there's some forms at the front desk. You could speak to the stubbigator directly or fill out the forms. Or do something else, like it matters in a city like this...

INVESTIGATION: FREE, FOR A PRICE...

One look at a guy like that and you probably can't glean anything because you're probably not an investigator. Good thing he loves talking about himself unprompted. He'll investigate anything for free - suspicious activity, looking for something you've lost, he'll even investigate your pets while you're away to see if they have food and water (but if they do he'll probably eat and drink some of it, as "payment" or whatever. Then he'll investigate who stole your pets' food and water for you.)

It won't cost you anything - a guy like him's in it for the thrill of the hunt. But if you can give him something he wants (or just plain tickets), he'll be willing to go... lengths he otherwise wouldn't. 

INTERROGATIONS: See this thread.
VYN - website programmer and designer
my gallery
[Image: 2_04_02_23_4_10_09.png]
A tinystep approaches the front desk, her gaze shifting from side to side.

"You're...an investigator, right? You take cases?
I have someone I need...inspected."
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]

The stubbigator looks up from his papers, meeting the gaze of this mystery guest... he can tell she has four legs.

"A case... I'd give anything to have a case right now..." he mumbles in a forced gravelly voice.

He tips his head to one side, teeth delicately grabbing a long stick from the end of his desk. He tips it to the other side, igniting the tip at a lit candle - this one looks like it's been burning for hours, all half-melted and sad-looking. He chews on the end of the stick as the scent of smoky vanilla wafts through the air. More smoky than vanilla.

"You look like you've got something on your mind, sweets... tell me about the issue."
my gallery
Sweets? Who does this guy think he is...

The tinystep straightens out, her head held high. "Have you heard of Dr Hyde's lab? At the far reaches of the Nexus?"

"A lab... sounds like there's a possibility that it could hypothetically be bad news. Tell me more about this lab."
my gallery
[Image: 2_04_02_23_4_10_09.png]

"Well...they do...experiments on people. People change colors or shape, or size! But...it can't be safe, right? That sort of thing just can't be." She shakes her head, clearly distressed. "I want you to go there and figure out what's really going on. There has to be something behind it- why would anyone want to be experimented on like that?"