Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Settlement [Closed]
Sanny looks over at Splitscreen worried and walks over to him. "You okay?"
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
“Y-yeah just don’t like arguing”
:3
"Y-you're okay." Stuffie pats Splitscreen gently. "W-we need to name our v-village, still... I s-suggested Haven earlier. A-any other ideas?"
[Image: 46L7SNf.png]                         [Image: AccxU29.png]
~Calyx
"i like haven"
Sanny flutters with their wings a bit. "I would also agree to Haven, it's a pretty name!"
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~

Stuffie seems to be incredibly pleased, though they are now tugging on both of their ears. It looks a little silly.
~Calyx
They chuckle a bit at Stuffie's reaction, closing their eyes as if smiling.

"Cute. Guess Haven's alright by me."
Press gives a thumbs-up in agreement.
"Yeah Haven sounds good!"  He gave a nod.
Stuffie risks a glance at DJ, wondering if they also agree.
~Calyx
DJ nods emphatically, "Haven is a fine name! Real homey sounding."
"So we've got a name, and a place. Anybody else got any bright ideas before we stumble off into the unknown? We need a little bit more of a plan than that."
“I can build electricity....and a defense if we need it.....”
Stuffie winces as they tug on their earnubs a little too hard, forcing themself to release the abused nubs and instead clasping their mits. "Um, we can go to the forest, c-cut down some trees, and make a, uh, wheelbarrow with which to lug wood to the field. I-if we stick to the outskirts, the terrain sh-shouldn't be an issue. We should a-all work together for that part. Once w-we have enough wood, some of us can s-stay behind to build. Um, we should decide if our living quarters will be separate each, o-or all in one building." As they continue to speak, they begin wringing their mits nervously as their gaze flicks from one TCP to the next, never settling on one for long.
~Calyx
DJ scratches the back of her head with one of her hind legs, "I think that the first building we should build should be what eventually becomes our community center. We can use it as a place to rest when not working, and as a place to shelter from the weather. In addition, if we make it large enough, we can also use it to store materials until we have a dedicated place for that."
"I agree to the first building being a big house for all of us, we can build our own houses later on. Seperate houses would take more time and general shelter would be more important first, I'd say. Also maybe we uhm... shouldn't cut down trees, cause err... those are big. Building with the branches would probably be more effective!" Sanny flicks their tail a bit while talking.

[I mean, I was assuming everything is scaled to be TCP sized. Trees included.]
~Calyx
"Long as this big building's got enough space for all of us, it's a good idea. All it'd take is one storm and a too cramped cabin to get people rioting. No offense."
[Since we're just normally in the world and not in a special TCP environment (at least that's what I assumed, given that nothing else was stated) everything should be complex sized, meaning giiiant for TCPs.
Obviously though I don't know for sure!]

[yeah everything would be complex sized]
[Oh gods okay mb]
~Calyx
"I was thinking we could make the building fairly large, one room would be a small stage and a wide open space in front of it. In the future we could use this to hold events or meetings, but until we build better places for it, that'd be where we rest. I trust that everyone brought something soft to rest on with them?"
“Yeah, I got a sleeping bag. Well, more like two pieces of cloth that I glued the sides of together but y’know, close enough.”
"Got a blanket. It's just big enough for one."
“What, you don’t want to cuddle?” Press teases.
"You think anybody's gonna want to touch a dead body?" She held up a limp arm. "I'm pretty sure I'll be good."
“Aw, don’t say that, Abby.” Press seems genuinely a bit upset over Abby putting herself down like this. “You seem pretty lively to me! And I mean, if you reduce yourself to your typing it’s easy to get down on yourself really fast. I’m more than a caffeinated beverage and you’re more than a corpse!” They might not be the best at pep talks but that doesn’t mean that they aren’t gonna try.
"Yeah? What if I like being a corpse?"
“It’s okay.....ill find big leaves for us”
Stuffie shifts uncomfortably at the talk of merely being their typing. "U-um, anyways, I also have a, uh, blanket. I-it's small, though." They reach into their backpack and draw out a square, dark purple blanket with a stuffed animal head on the edge. The animal seems to be a cat.
~Calyx
Gio spoke up "I brought a few things myself! Uh I brought a few blankets, not too big just big enough for one of us each, and notebook and pencil for myself."
Dri<3
“Anyone want to come with me into the forest to find big leaves we can sow together?”
Splitscreen says getting up a bit more confidently
Stuffie nods, hugging their blanket to them. "I-I'll go with you. We c-can use leaves as r-roofing, too. And whatever sticks we don't use for the, uh, community center, we can use to make a c-cute, um, fence and m-maybe a dock."
~Calyx
“Definitely fence, it would be nice garden too”
Press thinks for a second. “Well then that’s great! I’m happy you’re happy with yourself. But that doesn’t mean that’s all you are, right?”
"I'm not really one for philosophical thinking, a'ight? I'm here to make a damn village, not ponder the meaning of life or whatever."
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
Press laughs and it sounds like ice cubes clattering. “You’re right. I’m definitely over thinking it so let’s make this damn village!”
“Okay stuffie lets go let the leaves”
“Oh! I can help carry whatever.”
"I'd go with you all then, and Press if you want to help we could start collecting wood for the houses!" Sanny turns to Press, excited at the idea of going to a forest.

[are we good to move forward a week, do you think?]
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[I'd say so, I think we discussed everything important]

[yeah, sounds good to me!]
[agreed yeah]
[Sounds good]
Dri<3
Stuffie shyly tucks their blanket back into their bag and nods. "Let's go."

[Fine with me~]
~Calyx
[im game for that]
"alright, i could make the branches crash together so that some leaves fall"
"would that be helpful?"
"Y-yes, I think so. F-fresh leaves will hold up b-better than fallen ones, I-I think."
~Calyx