Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Selling] TCP scale computer tower
[VOID_COWBOY]: Yo, I gotta get rid of my old tower pc. thing runs fine, just won't handle higher end games in ultra HD. Getting an upgraded complex scale(cheaper and my room is a retrofitted complex bedroom so I got the space) liquid cooled Gaming Rig for my birthday(spawnday? whatever, idgaf).

the specs are:
CPU: COG C4.5
Motherboard: TCC Type:M2 233-200
Graphics: COG T-PI 3900
RAM: 2x 4 GB TDR A-2
HDD: 500 GB mirror drive X
Power supply: S-Tech D2-C3 Grade A

Price is 250 <MORBIT CURRENCY> + whatever shipping ends up being, or best offer.
[f00tsies]: Could you give the dimensions of the rig itself? I live in a fairly spacious apartment, but it might be a close call.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
(08-30-2022, 12:10 AM)[f00tsies] Wrote: Could you give the dimensions of the rig itself? I live in a fairly spacious apartment, but it might be a close call.

[VOID_COWBOY]:
3 inches tall, 1 wide, and 2 long. A little big for some TCP, but theres always the tradeoff between size and power
[f00tsies]: I think I can make that work! I might have to knock down my front door to get it inside, but once it's there it should be a pretty decent table for the monitor and stuff.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[VOID_COWBOY]: Wow I always forget how fucking small buildings for TCPs are. I have easily 8 feet of head space(is that the term?) in my own room. let me know if you want it, then you can PM me on messiroom(same username) for payment and shipping stuff
[f00tsies] Gotcha, DM sent!

Wow, 8 feet of head space?? That's crazy. I'd feel like I was outside all the time. I mean, everyone prefers what they prefer, of course, but if it were me, I'd definitely have multiple levels in there to make the most use of the space.

[ADOPTS]

[VOID_COWBOY]: alright the PC is SOLD. Thank you footsies. thread over, mods lock this bitch and throw away the key, we're done here.