Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scatter’s Face Painting (Anything you’d like!)
Scatter’s Face Painting (Anything you’d like!)

Masterpost link: https://homebrewdeviants.com/forum/thread-111.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules: Just put the face of the character you’d like to have painted on in chat, and choose an option (or suggest your own) and I’ll whip it up for you!

Please only aliased art! MSpaint gets real finicky about discolored pixels!

It’s only one full face paint and one mini face paint per person (person, not character, unfortunately), unless you turn in a chip.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poker Chip System:
1 chip = You can get an extra mini face paint!
2 chips = You can get an extra full face paint!
FACE PAINT OPTIONS:

Full face:
Wretch
Tiger
Facebank Face
Dropdead
Some weird electric rat? (Pikachu)

Mini face:
Superhero Eyemask
Cat mouth
Card Suit (of your choosing) Freckles
Butterfly
Third Eye

(These are just the base options, feel free to offer up suggestions of your own!)
(RP prompt, for those so inclined)
You see a pop-up festival tent, one of those tall, open ended things, with a folding table, a few folding chairs, and a light pink polka dotted face powder type in a golden suit and tie readying their paints. They wave to you and beckon for you to come in. There’s a sign next to the table - you can’t really read it from this distance, but it appears to have the different face-paint options available, as well as examples of how they look. 
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
Forceps slides up to the face painting booth and offers one of its cubes to the powder type. "You offer face painting, yes? I'm aware this is most likely not the definition of the word 'face' you were looking for, but a cube face is a face nonetheless."

"...I'm not sure what to ask for, though. Something funny, I suppose?"

(you can pick which of the two types of cube you'd like to draw on)

[Image: Forcepsface_black.png][Image: Forcepsface_white.png]
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
Scatter nods, and nervously gets their paints ready.
"Now, you're my first customer of the day, so I might be a little rusty, a-and I can only find my pink and white paints at the moment, but I'll do my best!"

After a few strokes and some mild small talk, they lift up a mirror.

"Is this to your taste? It's...a bit uneven, I can fix that if you want."

[Image: unknown.png]
"This is satisfactory. Thank you for your time." Forceps replies politely. It seems they're aware of what's painted on the cube even without the mirror.

...How does Forceps' vision work, anyway?
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
Show ContentSpoiler:

Laughing to herself, Jinx asks cheerfully, "One Dropdead face, please!"
Scatter nods. "Alright, just be sure not to squirm! This face doesn't require quite ad much as Wretch does, but it'll still take a lot. It might tickle a bit, but don't scratch your face!"
They take a good while, especially on and around the googles, but after a bucket or so of white and black paint, they lift up a mirror.

"Here you go! One Dropdead face, free of charge!"
[Image: dropjinx.png]
"10/10!!" Jinx snaps a picture with one of her robots and bumps her hand vaguely against Scatter's. "You're an artist, thanks~"
"The pleasure was all mine." They add with a flourish, bumping their hand against Jinx's in kind.

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.