Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sailor Claw machine
Sailor’s claw machine!
Master post: https://homebrewdeviants.com/forum/thread-111.html

You roll a D10  and a D8 and then add the numbers together and tell me what you got this is a play to win claw machine so everyone gets a tcp!!

——————
1 chip- you get a discription of 2 tcps that you could get 
2 chips- you get to see a headshot of two tcps to pick from
3 chips- you get to see a full body and discriptionpf 4 tcps and pick from it
———————————

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rp starter 

A cerberus type sits in a lawn chair next to a claw machine with tcp stuffies Inside the sign above says “SAILOR’S CLAW MACHINE! PLAY TILL YOU WIN!” He spot so you and his tail wags “hello!!! You want to try to get a stuffie?!”
:3
1D10 + 1D8 = 10

Lacie rocks back on his heels, looking over the toys with an excited air before approaching the machine to give it a try. "Pretty generous machine, huh?"
“Yes it is!! I built it myself” 

A tcp plush gets grabbed and falls into the hole! 

[Image: 596439120633659414_image0.jpg]

Poka!
Designer snake type
This snake type loves to dance! Even if it is too big and clumsy
"You did a great job!" The plush is probably as long as Lacie is tall, and she's thrilled. He hauls it up so the tail doesn't drag on the ground. What can he say? She gets excited about toys. A hazard of the trade.
A skull/memory/jelly/imperfection hybrid, with a design reminiscent of a calico cat (if a calico's coat were green, black, and blue) and with translucent skin comes up to the booth. They're wearing a paint-covered grey hoodie and sweatpants, and you get the feeling they're supposed to be somewhere else right now.
"Sure, I'll give it a try."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1d10 rolled a four, the 1d8 rolled a 5...
What would 9 get me?
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
Sailor smiled wide “welcome! And thank you!!” Go ahead try your luck!”
“Wow! You got a cool one!” 
The claw picks up a tcp stuffie 
[Image: 596699121855889421_image0.jpg]
Man type

Kermit
~~~~
This man type teaches frog types to sing, it’s not very good at it and it is risky business
Mindless gives a thumbs up. "Nice." They gingerly pick up the plush, wave, and head back to their booth.
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
Forceps approaches the claw machine slowly, one cube breaking off from the group and hovering above the attendant. After a moment, a chip drops out of the cube into the attendant's lap.

"One play, please." Forceps says as the cube rejoins the rest.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
The claw grabs a tcp

[Image: 597586686599233563_image0.jpg]

It’s a dad type

“They drive a police car, but they are too short to reach the petals, but the crime better be on look out for them”
Forceps cradles the plush between two cubes, gingerly holding it up. "Thank you."
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]