Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
STORM THE CASTLE
A large castle looms on a nearby hill. Legend tells of an unimaginable treasure deep within the castle's walls. You and your friends are determined to obtain this treasure at any cost. Gathering up as many of your fellow TCPs as you can find, you form a raiding party and embark on a quest to uncover the castle's secrets...

This is a fundraising project for Mraof + Garde! Here's how it works: The adventuring party will move through a series of rooms, each one with different obstacles in them. In between each room, people will have a chance to give items to the adventurers or add traps to the room. Once the room's all set up, I'll write a short blurb about how the TCPs manage to get through it!

Here's the prices for all the potential player actions (please PM mraof or garde to get them the money before making your post):
$5- Add a new TCP to the party (please specify a NAME, a BASIC PERSONALITY and WHETHER IT'S OKAY FOR THEM TO DIE when spawning!)
$2- Add a monster/NPC to the next room
$1- Add a trap or feature to the next room
$1- Give an item to a TCP

If you have any questions, PM me on Discord. Have fun!
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
Room 0: CASTLE EXTERIOR

There is a large moat with a drawbridge. The drawbridge is CLOSED, and while the moat does not appear to have anything swimming in it, the water does look COLD.

There are currently 0 TCPs in the party.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
adding a TCP!
NAME: Creach
TYPE: Graveyard
APPEARANCE: A weary traveler, old and slow in motion. Orange and black color palette.
PERSONALITY: Clever and full of knowledge, but reluctant to give it out for free.
DEATH: Only if it's dramatic
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]