Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SHOP] ~darkest night readings~
(gonna put this all in one post, to keep from spamming the chat too much. wanted to get a chance to do something Halloween-y this year! I think this should be 75 points altogether, depending on how much Astral's costs)

[ROGUE_WOODSMAN]: I'm curious what you'd find from a picture of me, but I'm not comfortable sharing it in this chat. If I send you a picture on Messiroom, could you delete it right after?

[_chill_]: alright it took me a day to manage to get a pic, i try to avoid this section of the shop
[_chill_]: I've gotten chills (pun not intended) around this spot for months and I'm not sure why
[_chill_]: specifically this corner of the shop, specifically this corner of the ceiling
[_chill_]: had a ledge and everything, made it into a little room for myself, but now it's just...eerie, and I can't figure out WHY
[_chill_]: nothing horrible has happened here that I know of. I used to chill here all the time so I would've noticed if anything happened. I had to move my laptop and everything, it was so unsettling. I don't THINK it's a ghost, but I don't know what to think at this point.

(linked is an image of wooden rafters, and a small platform among them, with a doll chair, side table, and lamp. there are a few cobwebs here and there, but other than that, no signs of life, past or present)

[CUDDLE_MONSTER]: i had trouble deciding which of my collection to use, since i have so many items id love to show you! is it ok if i send you an image with multiple items? i can send you another picture later with less in it if you need!

(linked is an image of a large yellow tcp arm with multiple bracelets on it. some are made of beads, similar to kandi bracelets, some are threaded friendship bracelets, and some are charm bracelets. there is a lot to take in, and a lot of colors.)

[ASTRAL_ABERRATION]: I have been interested in the scrap arts for quite some time now, and I'd like to see what you can gather from this picture. It is one I have drawn myself, digitally, but I want to know if it elicits the mood I am going for. I am more accustomed to words than I am with art, however, so please do forgive its...rough form.

(linked is a digitally sketched image of a blue forest, with a single wooden red chair in the middle of the frame. the trees around it curl in towards it, and there is a trail of red fluid leading up to, but not touching, the chair. there are eyes in the forest. the moon hangs high above the scene, unfinished.)
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]

Messages In This Thread
[SHOP] ~darkest night readings~ - by skinstealer - 09-30-2021, 01:58 AM
RE: [SHOP] ~darkest night readings~ - by sarcovyn - 10-07-2021, 02:40 AM
RE: [SHOP] ~darkest night readings~ - by sarcovyn - 10-07-2021, 02:47 AM
RE: [SHOP] ~darkest night readings~ - by knux400 - 10-11-2021, 05:26 AM
RE: [SHOP] ~darkest night readings~ - by King-Clod - 11-01-2021, 02:56 AM