Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SHOP] ~darkest night readings~
[SCRAP_GAZER]:

mods, feel free to move this if it's in the wrong place, i just feel like it's more well suited to the paranormal board than the shop one.

darkest night approaches and while it's kind of cliche, i could use some extra cash to fund my travels, and i may as well market based on my skills. 

as a scrapmancy type, i can use my ability to divine information from scraps....even long distance. with some additional witch technology i've had a friend develop, i can divine from even simple photos of objects that contain scraps in them, or photographs of scraps themselves...even if you can't see them. ever wanted to know what kind of memories something you own holds? have a spooky part of your house that you want examined? suspect a ghost, even?

hell, i might even be able to work with a photo of yourself, provided you're willing to DM it.

this deal only lasts until darkest night itself, because i don't have time to play psychic year round. readings cost 10 cash for objects, 15 cash for photos of places, and 25 cash for readings on a selfie. don't send me pictures of other people unless you're willing to get their express consent and prove it to me in some way. i'll do as many readings as i can before the darkest night deadline, and if i can't find anything, i won't charge. 

if you're going to claim this is bullshit, don't interact. if you're a skeptic, feel free to make yourself at home- besides, even if you think it's fake, what's the harm in having a little fun on a holiday?
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]

Messages In This Thread
[SHOP] ~darkest night readings~ - by skinstealer - 09-30-2021, 01:58 AM
RE: [SHOP] ~darkest night readings~ - by sarcovyn - 10-07-2021, 02:40 AM
RE: [SHOP] ~darkest night readings~ - by sarcovyn - 10-07-2021, 02:47 AM
RE: [SHOP] ~darkest night readings~ - by knux400 - 10-11-2021, 05:26 AM