Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SHOP] custom print t-shirts
[SOUR_PRESS]:

hello there! i run a printshop irl and i mostly help out local artists with their own projects but every so often i get the itch to make my own stuff. however, i don't really have need for that many t-shirts and i've already pawned off plenty on my irl pals so... i thought why not offer my services up to the worldwide web? Uh, it's not actually worldwide though, if you want me to ship outside of taverne you'll need to cover the shipping fee yourself cause that gets too pricey for just mailing a diy t-shirt sorry.

to order: i have a bunch of print designs to select from, so if there's anything you have in mind i can probably muster up something similar to that! give me a theme and/or color palette and i'll work from what i have around the shop. also, i need your size (ooc: a flat ref of your tcp or their type should they lack their own flat ref) so that i make sure its at least close to fitting you. i don't custom-make the t-shirts themselves, but i have a variety of size so i should more or less be able to accommodate everything (including large tcps! i personally am a kaiju type so i know how it is.) i'll put the pricing at 20 cash, mostly just to cover materials.

here's me wearing a t-shirt i made!
[Image: eq4y5rv.png]

no longer active